Luxx

Jul 8, 2017
The writing and grammar is absolutely terrible. Need some fast fixing if its going to be even slightly interesting.

Reactions: osmantan

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well interesting, but for now there is nothing special.
However the renders are very good, I think it could be a good game in the next patch.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
renders look good, but the thing that's really interesting to me is this: There is a Lisa with the same model as Alice in Big Brother and the fact that the title is Bad Brother. It leaves me thinking it's not a game that's going to be finished, but made by someone that saw Sandlust and thought hey, he hets money....

Well hope he proves me wrong, so will check again in the future.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a Lisa with the same model as Alice in Big Brother
A lot ... a LOT ... of games use the same model.

They are all from the same place and not many devs are talented/creative enough to change them up in any way which is why you'll see the same girls in multiple games.

Reactions: Namco15

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
A lot ... a LOT ... of games use the same model.

They are all from the same place and not many devs are talented/creative enough to change them up in any way which is why you'll see the same girls in multiple games.
i know that's true but this title is backing me up on what i said.

D

Dopezeez

Does/Will this game have a nice route where u can seduce ur family without being a dick?

Reactions: Dolphin3000

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I like the premise but really, can't the son be a little more mature? At 15 I was 6'2" and 16 stone and if I were to estimate the sons height in this from the pictures I would say it's 5ft or less. This is just from the screenshot where he's "bumping" into his mum (I'm assuming), taking into account the height of the desk is about half his height and the normal desk height is 28-30 inches (according to Google). This puts him at just under 5ft but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably about 5-6 inches shorter than his Mum, which puts her at about the right height (average height according to Google). Are we to assume that he's just a really small build or that he's not done maturing and therefore under 15-16 years old?

It's annoying.
I really depends on your gene... Not everyone gets to 6'2 at age 15.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Next version will be out hopefully in the end this month! (about 28/9/17).

Fetishes
  • Incest
  • Mom/son
  • Bro/sister
  • Corruption
  • Blackmail
  • Forced
  • Pervert brother

Be sure to let me know what you're thinking on my game.
I am not a native English speaker, I apologize for any grammatical mistakes.

from developer page

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes