Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey what's the changelog can't work out what the new content is the walkthrough says no new content for all characters sorry if it's been answered i haven't worked out how to search in this thread

Reactions: Batdog

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Any working WT? patreon is not working

Task menu = error
Checking webcam = error

Last edited:

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game I've just a question : why this update? nothing more the 6 last version 'bad saga boy' maybe is the real name!

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I guess this has been asked already but... what's the new content from 0.13 to 0.14? I can't find anything new at all... besides, webcam gives error all the time now T__T

EDIT: I found Mom's story mode in the laptop... is that all the new content?

Blubby

Apr 19, 2019
If i press the exclamation mark at the upper right corner, i get an error. How to fix it?
This IS RIP OFF Game....Taking so long with No no progress what so ever full of bugs...They think the people are stupid im out of here for u seek don't better play it

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
How to fuck Julia ??
I want to know too. I saw cg but I don't Know the way.
There's some in-depth walkthrough on that right here, somewhere... go back a few pages, it's from version 0.13 if I'm not mistaken, shouldn't be very far.

It has something to do with getting her to use your money again, leaving the money on her bedroom as she refuses it, so that she can start to go out again.
Meeting her as she gets back, skunk drunk, you find out that her lesbo bff wants to fuck her, and you're given choices.
Save the game and explore all choices. Each lead to a different ending. On one of these endings you get to fuck Lucy in the ass.
That's it.
But I suggest you do that on version 0.13.
Version 0.14 is flooding w/ errors.

I guess this has been asked already but... what's the new content from 0.13 to 0.14? I can't find anything new at all... besides, webcam gives error all the time now T__T

EDIT: I found Mom's story mode in the laptop... is that all the new content?
Apparently, yeah.
:poop:

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Don't get me wrong, Mom's rework story is cool, cooler now with the new additions, but should be integrated in the game.

Good thing, by doing it this way, you don't need to replay the full game, bad thing, old saves (from previous version 0.13) are bugged once more, so we need to start over anyway...

Nevertheless, loved the new scenes/pics with mom.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone can pass me the step by step because my english is not very good and I get lost in the game easy and the step by step that has in the game do not understand very well even trying to translate.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Piece of shit update! Brings no progression once again and it's so buggy you can't play it. How on Earth people can support projects like this is beyond me.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Piece of shit update! Brings no progression once again and it's so buggy you can't play it. How on Earth people can support projects like this is beyond me.
someone pay and wait for months to get shit ! this is not the first game where they get money and make people fools !!!

Reactions: Blubby

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You have to have set up the deal with Julia. Make sure you've bought the alcohol and arranged for anna to be out of the house that night. Then you meet them at the door at night and let things progress from there, without interrupting them. You talk with Julia afterwards and she says for $100 she'll arrange for something. But really, unless I am missing something, all that happens is that you try to put it into her ass for a little bit before your cock pops loose and you cum all over her back.

I may be missing some options in there, so you may have to play around a little.

• Love
Reactions: tidu
3.10 star(s) 97 Votes