VN - Ren'Py - Bad Boy Liam Comes To Visit [v0.2] [Zeboon]

1. 3.00 star(s)

InfamousBT14

It's a pretty average game at the moment, especially it's first release. The plot is pretty average however the art style is pretty enjoyable. Currently there's a tease for NTR and it looks pretty hot. Just right now not alot of content but what bugs me is the bull's sprite is tiny comparison to other character sprites in the game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

YatoSensei

Review as of 0.01!

Pretty good start here! We have the foundation for something that might prove itself to be quite good!

Really love the way the MC's chick looks! We don't get enough fit babes when it comes to NTR games and this is a nice change of pace!

Happen to enjoy the interactive surroundings as well - albeit, we just had very little to interact with but it's a good change of peace from the usual VN stuff where you just click away until an options shows up (if there are any!).

Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

The game is decent for a v0.01. It sets up the premise. The art is unique and not bad by a long stretch.
    The dialogue is okay, but it could use some proofreading. ;) More variety in the soccer images and dialogue transitions would be helpful. The music is mainly for ambiance. I would recommend the game to anyone. I positive improvements will be made. I will come back and up my rating if it is warranted.