3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Almost done with 0.2:
Progress Log:

• Writing is 90% done Code is 70% done Art 62.5% done
  • We're almost complete!
  • 3 more scenes and a little more code and writing and it's done
After we're done with overall production I'll be doing Post Production work such as proof reading as suggested by Saint Blackmoor
We will try to avoid this:
View attachment 4010942
As shown by rKnight
Goodluck on this project cant wait to play it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zeboon

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
QOL update:

QOL.gif
  • added a highlight so that whoever is speaking is highlighted
  • Working out the kinks of it as if it's the player it causes some problems but other than that it's solid

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
futurama-good-news-everyone.gif

Bad Boy Liam 0.2 Release Date! 10/5

Bad boy Liam Official release date is 10/05 aka this Saturday!

What is in this patch you may ask:

Story update:
This is a semi prequel to 0.1's story.
In this patch it is entirely dedicated to Liam's POV.
Liam is introduced to his boss' wife Christina Scott.
What happens next? Play the game and find out!

Dev update:

- QOL Highlight added now every time a character speaks they are highlighted.
Bugs:
  • Highlight is messed up in the MC's POV but not on Liam's side
  • It will be properly fixed in 0.3 when we head back to the MC's POV

Post Production:
  • Only thing left is proof reading I will be utilizing an AI for proof reading to save time for the release date! (This will not take long less than a day)

Moving to Subscribstar:
  • Patreon is a bit of a 50/50 for NSFW artists and I plan on making another game while I make this one. So I will be moving to subscribstar a little before the release.
  • For everyone who paid 3$ and up you will be given the game 1 day early prior to everyone else and the official release! I will also preview Pheromone X my new game to you guys before I officially do a dev blog.
  • There will be a revamp of my paid tiers such as:
  • 3$ - Sketches, Discord title, and some polls.
  • 7$+ - Same as 3$ however you will also be given the ability to affect the story and be given a special thanks at the end (If you want to be added to the name I will ask you permission first). We will make 2 separate channels in discord. 1. For Liam's side (Cucking Someone)of the story you can make suggestions on where you think the story should go and we'll add polls for it and 2. For the MC's side of the story (NTR/Being Cucked). You can join whichever side or both however you will have to follow the rules. I will give you 2 strikes and your out if you do not.
  • 7$ - Also comes with a week early release before public release. After this patch.

Special Thank you to everyone who supported us! Thank you so much! And I can't wait to see your reaction to it on Friday/Saturday!

Last edited:

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
We also currently have it up on thes subscribstar today before it's public release tomorrow!

Also on my patreon but we'll be deleting soon so it's better for subscribestar!

Subscribestar:

patreon:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
Everything is released to the public gang!
Patch features:

-1 New main woman Christina(Chrissy)
- Full sex scenes
- A full route for Christina (Chrissy)
- A QOL update for characters speaking they will be highlighted as they speak.
- Liam POV in 0.2 so choose Liam's side of the story

Known Bugs:
- MC side has a highlight bug where it does work properly however it works just fine for Liam's side and will be fixed in 0.3 .

BaasB - tagged you to make it easier to find the update

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Self Insert win for the Art boiz, that ass is poppin! I'm curious about Liam's girl too, unless it's just the gardener chick.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zeboon

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I din't undesrtand how this game works ho we control the Hubando or the Liam guy or both of them, this sinopse is hard to understand how the game works.

Zeboon

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2024
I din't undesrtand how this game works ho we control the Hubando or the Liam guy or both of them, this sinopse is hard to understand how the game works.
It's mostly kenetic novel with interactions here and there. The fun of it is the story and scenes!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes