Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Hopefully I misunderstood the game but for me it seems that you could get like 2-3 corruption points every day and first time something was supposed to happen was after 60 corruption points and the final "level" was at 290. This is way to simple, way too repetitive and grindy doing the same thing over and over.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
WTF? first aorrta and now slonike, what is this the night of livin milkers?
I give this game 6 updates until the dev is bored with it, and start another un-ended game

Reactions: JanisL

twitblade

Oct 20, 2017
This is my favorite Slonique game and the fact that I like it makes me feel incredibly autistic lmao. Also this is literally a copy/paste of On My Own but he just made it slightly more grindy because you can't make the milf keep flashing her tits over and over for an easy/quick +1 corruption. I hope he adds more content with the milf because that's all I really care about.

Anyway, it's always fun to read Slonique threads he gets so much hate on here.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The dev has a 50/50 completion history with games. Will this be abandon, or will this be completed? Tune in to find out.
And of the games supposedly completed exactly 0% offer a satisfying conclusion. I don't think he has brought a single game to an ending which is worthy to be called so.

When downloading the file, my antivirus is activated by a Trojan. Am I the only one?
Normally I'd say this is just the usual ren'py false flag, but I can honestly believe that Slonique's games are inherently viral to any computer system.

Anyway, it's always fun to read Slonique threads he gets so much hate on here.
And all of it so completely deserved.

I love when something from slonique shows up... best threads to read through when you need something to laugh at
Yeah, I love how creative the community can get just dunking shit on a guy who absolutely deserves it. And the few people actually wanting to play this shit are also hilarious.

Wait. The dev re-released a shit project and made it more shit? I thought he had learned his lesson and gave up?
If he has one positive trait it's that he will likely never give up. Considering his games are a crime against humanity though, even this one positive trait is twisted and corrupted.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RobZombi3
Sep 19, 2024
Strange that nobody has rated this game re-boot... why? Based on all the anti-Slonique comments I would've expected at least some negative reviews by now. Is it possible that all the negative chatter scared any potential readers away? Reading through the comments it appears some have played it. I was kind of looking forward to some high octane, blasting reviews :cool:

I haven't played it. I took one look at the banner on the OP, read the ridiculous overview and a few of the initial comments and said NOPE!

So... why no reviews yet? Bring on the heat!