Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bad Days [v0.3] [Paloma Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

It had potential. The models are great and the characters actually seem to have personalities other than "horny slut." The story is not great (and that's being generous) but the real killer is that there is just no content. Game was abandoned before anything good happened. Even with the code (plucked), you get a few groping scenes, one fully clothed bj, and one sex scene but it's with a character that doesn't exist outside of that one scene.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Antera

Girls look good renders are ok but at what cost? Story is in gutters, setting is in gutters. MC is molester freak who does not miss chance to grope/molest anything that moves. This game needs some serious rework.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ReiCaixa

Characters:
    Let me start by saying that my I love older sisters or step-sisters, but having her as a blondie makes it so much more interesting.
    Ashley owns my heart.

Now, for the other girls, it depends on your taste, there is enough variety on it.
    I don't personally like younger girls, but there are a few other than Ashley that I like.

Ximena has a really interesting blindfold tricked scene, and she also looks really great.
    Sofia (pink hair) is hot on her own, the model is great anyways.
    Alison (Amy mother) is the best thing ever.
    Director seems promising, tho we don't have anything on her yet.
    Nurse nicely fits the redhead quota.

Amy (Alison's daughter) looks good but with many childish expressions.
    Kyomi (teacher) also looks good but way too immature and awkward.

There's Chloe and Emma but they look too young and it's not my personal kink.
    And also Janet (your mom), she doesn't look bad, but I don't like this kink.

Story:
    It's actually an interesting story, a bit short but there's enough to enjoy it.
    I have hopes on this project.

Overall:
    I'm all in for the blonde sister, but the rest is good as well.
    The game needs time to grow, hopefully it will be finished.
    But I can surely recommend it for now.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

RexArmand

The rendering and models are good. Everyone looks nice, as they should.
    Textwise and storywise the game is a mess, and the MC is groping everything with a pulse.
    The lewd scenes are allso undescriptive and plain.

If the game had a total rework then it definately has potensial.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3036029

It’s not perfect but I love it, team Sofia all the way. This game has massive potential and what flaws it does have is outweighed by the good in my opinion. Beautiful renders, could be an interesting story we’ll see. But I’m on board, please don’t make me regret this.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The girls look good as usual in default positions, the ones that are easy to pose. They look average horrible in the rest, which is anything that requires joints bending.
    The game is V0.2 but even with the code for extra content, each character has like 1 scene and its over. This is not even a demo version, there is not buildup, you can basically grope whoever you want in the first interaction, even go straight to the funny bits. This more like a teaser.
    English is bad, is like mine, maybe they googled some vocabulary, but tehre are place where gender pronouns were wrong, sentence structure is obviously wrong in many places, startin from the "unseen text" in the skipping option which is labeled as "text not seen".

ITs not good, ti feels weird. The messages asking for support after one characters events are completed are not helping, specially the stepsisterr that telsl you its over, and then she tells you its not, but it actually is.

As I said, it feels lie a beta version, not even a demo. It needs a lot of fixing and a tranlator, and actual writing the characters cause its awesome to masturbate someone inthe first interaction, but it would be more awesme if i knew who the hell is that girl.

Hope after a year or so it will have something to show. righ now you can finish it in 10 minutes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

After the editing he did.. the game is pretty good now (fetish-wise), while he added sandbox and is not something many people like, it's kinda easy so give it a go.
    The renders are pretty, the mom and some of the Li are just breathtaking.
    The only things that may need to improve is the animations and writing and it will be a very good game.
    It has some loli like girls, incest and it will have harem so....
    100% Recommended.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gokussj2f

but what a masterpiece 20/10 and god,
    story that may be to your liking or not just don't bother with the game or the creator please,
    It has a lot of potential I hope to update,
    I hope 0.2 has a more complete story

and have luck in the future
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Bailea

Oh boy, where do I start? Let's see ...

Broken English with incorrect sentence structure.
    Very bad (stiff) animations so far.
    Nonsensical story without build up.
    Dead father trope.
    Wrong gender assumption, LOL. ***Watch out Dev, you can get in trouble for that in certain circles!

Verdict: It's a mess! Don't waste your time.