• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bad Decisions [v0.3] [Traitos]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TheAverageForumUser

Bad Decisions [v0.3] review -
    Tried this VN for the girls and renders which looks good in the main page, tried all 3 routes but disappointed with the main plot involving 4 main characters as all of them are written badly and the female characters are conveyed as idiots and it has no choice compared to other 2 routes which has some choices but have little or no content to play for . Tutor route is nice where we are able to play as male MC but it is very short . So in the end except for tutor route which is good , the rest of the routes and the main story is boring and idiotic to play . I hope the game story improves , I will try the game in the future and edit my review if it improves .
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Bad Decisions [v0.2.5] review

CONS -
    Story & Writing - This is one of the worst stories that I have played , the story is full of inconsistent writing . This is a multiple protagonist ( 4 )game and not even a single protagonist is likeable as most of them are idiots . One of the female protagonist has the IQ of a neonate literally zero ( pretty dumb ) and she is a teacher / professor . For example
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    And another weak male main protagonist with no backbone and annoying playboy friend and his naive girlfriend who is another idiot .
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Most of the dialogues in this game are simply boring and utterly ridiculous sometimes .

NEUTRAL -
    The models were good looking for an Honey select game and the render quality was decent .
    Overall 2 stars except for some models , story and writing and some of the characters personalities are totally rubbish . I don't recommend anyone to try this game
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

I dont know if i should call this rabish or trash. Its hard cause maybe the people behind this actually tried to make something, but wha ti found about this game is that i was reading trying to find clues anywhere of who are those people and why theya re together and how thye know each other, but i couldnt find anything.

And the game offers no agency, i dont even know who is the MC here, i dont know what is the drama about. I understand something about a girl who has an asshole father and she is a teacher even if she looks lie a default teen, i men her face is definetly young, and she fucks omeone and for whatever reasn she is fired and needs urgently money. How did she get fired? why did she have sex in the middle o the class? only one person saw it, and it was her friend, so what was the reason?

A friend offers her a solution and the solution sucks (PUN intended), who is this girl friend? and why would she offer her that trash as a solution?
    What is the family sistuation of the guy who lives with her? cant he lend her money? Why does she have to give money to her father, isnt he like and adult and abusive?
    Nothing makes sense., cause its not explained. And then someone seems to hate her for some reason.

Well the storu sucks, and there is not more than that, there are like 3 "sex scenes in the entire game i played, it was like 25 minutes

Version 0.25 needs a lot of improving, the game its called bad decisions, but as a player you make 0 decisions.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Sopra

This review has been done after playing the 0.2 version of the game.

I will preface my review by mentioning that this is a kinetic novel and as such, you will not play as someone but rather read and see a story for you to consume if the content interests you. You will follow multiple protagonists through a story of corruption, drugs, betrayal and mind control, among other things. Speaking of content, I feel like this version has enough of it to be satisfied with. There isn't hours of it but it's not a 5-min playthrough like we can often see elsewhere.

The story is intriguing enough and the storywriting is good. My only issue with it would be the transitions when there is a change of scenery as it can be quite abrupt and I find it confusing to immediatly understand who is who and what's happening, but after a few lines you get the gist of it.

Renders and characters are HoneySelect-like but characters design are unique enough to not be disturbing. Some will like it, other will not. Personnally I'm used to it and I find that it has its charms. There isn't a lot of animations but there are some.

Overall, I feel like this is a decent start for a visual novel with a story revolving around its themes.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

Version 0.2

So far (it may change MUCH later on) i just can rate this "game" 2 stars.

Reason:
    Even within 2 full updates, there is not a single choice. It's just a pure story.
    I wouldn't call it a "game", but it's a novel though.
    The renders are just average - compared to modern standards maybe even below average.
    As it's something without a choice, even without a posibility to rename the male MC, it's hard, maybe impossible, to identify yourself with him and dive into the story.
    The writing itself is not the best, but also not worst, whilst the story feels kind of too weird.
    The scenes aren't fleshed out and even the lewd scenes feel rushed and not really like the dev put any heartblood into creating them.

Overall it feels like the very first try, and more like a "tech demo" rather than a good game.

Given 2 stars just because there is so much trash out there which is much worse, so i don't want to drop this project down to that level.
    Nevertheless it's FAR FAR away from being a good game for giving 3 or 4 stars (about 5 stars i don't even want to talk)