Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Glad to have come across this startup.
Graphics are solid and of good quality.
And FINALY a Dev who understands that it is the story and not the pictures what's of interest. In a solid story, all will come true...
So, a 5 * rating.
this reads truly as a novel, haven't seen much errors either. good job guys
this is gonna be a top game...

May 30, 2017
This is my first game release and a smaller project then I had actually planed at first. I was working on something bigger but coming back to it after some rl issues I had to realize that I made several mistakes due to my lack of knowledge at that time and I would have to swap the engine and start to rewrite everything if I wanted to continue. So I decided to make it more simple instead, lower the scope of the game use it to learn and grow with it and start something entirely new when I'm finished with this one. I hope this smaller version is still entertaining enough for you guys and gals and I will do my best to make the game as good as I possibly can.
Just thought I'd stop by to commend that quote. That's a really great attitude that a lot of first time devs should learn from. Plus, the fact that you don't immediately have a patreon with $30-50 tiers set up right out of the gate gets you another big thumbs up from me!

The renders look really good, with the little imperfections in the models that adds to their realness. One comment, just judging from your OP here, there were a handful of minor grammar errors and I would suggest breaking up some of your longer sentences with some more punctuation.

Overall, a promising looking project, from a sensible and polite dev, best of luck to you!

Sep 8, 2018
1. Sentences in transition scenes fade away too slow and that causes some overlapping.
2. Moving waitress in the back at coffee scene is really good detail. I like details. But where is she trying to reach? :D
3. I think you should add some more renders in previous scenes in future. There is too much blank screen. But it is understandable right now.
4. Man I liked Rachel. She is HAF. And Ellie is really cute girl. I liked both of them. Really good job in renders.
5. Really original and good story. According to background of story, I can see MC will definitely bang Rachel hard for revenge in future. :D

Great work dude. This game you created is really promising.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
The girls are cute particularly Ellie, but I'm more into the mom *winkyface* , the renders are quite good, the story seems interesting but a little too serious for my boner. Not sure how this will turn out, but I hope for the best.
All in all, keep it up dev ^^.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Lmao :LOL:
Try Maggygygy :p

going out the game today
I'm not sure what you mean with that sentence lol.
The sentence you quoted is a bit out of context on it's own. This was not meant like "there is someone in the game who likes getting raped." but rather to explain what I meant with the tag in general. Not my best explanation tho :/

Just thought I'd stop by to commend that quote. That's a really great attitude that a lot of first time devs should learn from. Plus, the fact that you don't immediately have a patreon with $30-50 tiers set up right out of the gate gets you another big thumbs up from me!

The renders look really good, with the little imperfections in the models that adds to their realness. One comment, just judging from your OP here, there were a handful of minor grammar errors and I would suggest breaking up some of your longer sentences with some more punctuation.

Overall, a promising looking project, from a sensible and polite dev, best of luck to you!
Thanks, yeah I'm no native english speaker, but I'm getting better, I promise, and I will edit the op again tomorrow. I need some sleep first ;)

1. Sentences in transition scenes fade away too slow and that causes some overlapping.
2. Moving waitress in the back at coffee scene is really good detail. I like details. But where is she trying to reach? :D
3. I think you should add some more renders in previous scenes in future. There is too much blank screen. But it is understandable right now.
4. Man I liked Rachel. She is HAF. And Ellie is really cute girl. I liked both of them. Really good job in renders.
5. Really original and good story. According to background of story, I can see MC will definitely bang Rachel hard for revenge in future. :D

Great work dude. This game you created is really promising.
Thx!
1. Damn I thought I fixed that :/ On which system did you play?
2. They are a bit hard to see, but she's trying to reach one of the cups on the shelves.
3. The memories or dreams will stay like they are, I don't want to see that tbh, but yeah some of the other scenes could use some more images.
4. Hehe, thanks :)
5 .Thanks again and no comment :p

Sep 8, 2018

The sentence you quoted is a bit out of context on it's own. This was not meant like "there is someone in the game who likes getting raped." but rather to explain what I meant with the tag in general. Not my best explanation tho :/

Thanks, yeah I'm no native english speaker, but I'm getting better, I promise, and I will edit the op again tomorrow. I need some sleep first ;)

Thx!
2. They are a bit hard to see, but she's trying to reach one of the cups on the shelves.
3. The memories or dreams will stay like they are, I don't want to see that tbh, but yeah some of the other scenes could use some more images.
I played it on Win 10. It is not really disturbing btw but I just wanted to mention to let you know. :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Edited op, fixed a few typos and added mediafire links. Now it's time for me to get some sleep after all :sleep:
Thanks again everyone for the nice feedback :giggle:

Reactions: Namco15

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Thx!
one of the reasons why i deleted the comment before i tried out the game :LOL:

currently i have yet to see any rape scenes ive just met Jada the only rape moment was in domestic abusive relationship flashback

and i think everyone would agree with me that Ellie is the best girl in the game they way her model looks and how incredibly adorable she is being a mute is kinda unique i only know other girl who is like that but shes a milf

man this is a hilarious wall breaking moment
screenshot0001.png
@GhostPhil @Eerie Entity try out this game there is an adorable red head that you wont want to miss

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
While I'm generally not a fan of nonconsensual sexual violence, beyond spanking as a gateway into some kinkier stuff, how characters (or even real people) get to ConNonCon/rape play is very intriguing to me. I'm curious to see how this story plays out almost entirely to see how that develops, I can't imagine it's easy to write in a way that doesn't feel contrived. And I imagine that kind of play takes some serious aftercare.

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so far my only problem(and its minor but my cuppa says i must mention it) is the cop at the beginning..i mean 10 minutes of work can prove the MC just arrived in town so telling him not to leave town..acting all dirty harry and crud..my house burned down in 1990 and thr cops were more concerned about me before they started asking questions and the questions were more about when i woke and did i wake up in time to see the main source of the fire etc etc..noone told me not to leave town or acted gung ho..lol..fire inspector asked alot of questions too..they were to cross reference if what i experienced and saw matched their forensic findings...everyone was nice and sympathetic..ignore this post..like i said..my cuppa tea compelled me to say all this :O

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Really good game so far, I like it a lot!
If I could change something, I would like the Rachel character to be MC's real mom.
Also leave the door open for another sister later on if it is too much to add right now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
creepy vibe from this game..something evil is afoot...will sit here waiting the next update.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes