ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I am trying to get into Strange Nights. It is well, strange. heh.
I liked the tiny bit that's there, honestly. The characters (so far) seem mostly true to the subject matter, as well. And a main character who can literally alter minds, fate, and time gives rise to a lot of possibility.
I'm quite curious how the mc's power will react to the time rewind ability.

Reactions: ILCjr

Angar

Aug 11, 2018
loving the game so far, this latest update seems to only have added a minute of play... not cool.. try to make it worthwhile to download the updates please.. otherwise it just looks like a patreon hunt for cash

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Just to mention it... Please use spoilers if you talk about the new updates. Not everyone played it yet. Thank you :)
I could still send you screenshots you know? ;)
Damn! Okay, I don't know what went wrong, I'l have a look at it :/
Thanks for letting me know. Same to Higurashika and icarlc
What are you doing here on the Forum? Did GhostPhil forget to chain you infront of your PC to work on the next update? :ROFLMAO:

Chuck2000 is a good guy. He prevents me from pulling out the "reading is hard...." meme again. (y)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
recreation just an FYI there is a Game Over screen at the end of the little something you added just before the end of version text pops up, only does it on the non-vr choice though, i think someone else mentioned it earlier. Not a big deal but thought you should know so you can check the code. Thanks again!

Reactions: recreation

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings recreation et al

recreation, Again, great work thus far,

Firstly, about those complaining about lack of content on a bug-fix based update, ignore them please, they are just noise. IF this had been an actual update sure, but this was a bug-fix, and you were still kind enough to include a couple extra renders for us, and for that I thank you.

Second, the saves being 'lost' actually they are misplaced. I looked into this and it seems at one point you had a different title for your project. The old saves are in peoples:
C:\Users\ 'username' \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\UA-1544724770 folder
the new saves are in:
C:\Users\ 'username' \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BM-1544724770 folder

This setting is in your options.rpy
define config.save_directory =

Seems this was changed between builds.

For the players on windows you can get to this folder structure by going to start -> run = and in the dialog box type: %appdata% then goto Renpy and you can find most of your renpy game saves. But the story is pretty short so far, so no worries replaying the game and getting to enjoy your renders again.

if you are a windows user, you can open a command prompt ( start run or search cmd.exe )and paste the following command, and it will copy your saves from the old folder to the new:

copy %appdata%\RenPy\UA-1544724770\*.* %appdata%\RenPy\BM-1544724770\*.*

CAUTION, if you have new saves, you will be prompted to overwrite the saves.

Anyway, thank you for visiting this thread for input, and please keep up the great work. And again, please ignore the trolls... Trolls will troll no matter how much most of us enjoy your work.

Finally, I love the pokies the girls have, I love pokies. ( hard nipples showing through cloths)

Have a great day,
-=NicestGamer=-

PS: for anyone who has only played the Male path, and wants a sneak peek at Jadda's sweat little breast, see my previous post: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-1-6-recreation.28008/post-1982905

HINT: you can see some of the characters in all their glory if you check out his tutorial threads people: recreations DAZ tutorials and assets

Last edited:

Angar

Aug 11, 2018

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation just an FYI there is a Game Over screen at the end of the little something you added just before the end of version text pops up, only does it on the non-vr choice though, i think someone else mentioned it earlier. Not a big deal but thought you should know so you can check the code. Thanks again!
The Game Over screen pops up on both choices. I made it show a bit slower than in the previous versions, so you might have just clicked it away before it popped up?

Second, the saves being 'lost' actually they are misplaced. I looked into this and it seems at one point you had a different title for your project.
Yeah it took ages before I decided for the name of the game, it was a last minute decision before the initial release. "UA" (unnamed adventure) was the placeholder name for it and it seems like I missed some spots in the code where I didn't rename it. I must have changed that sometime during the bugfixes, but I can't remember when.
Anyway, thanks for the conclusion. I bet would have taken me ages to find this on my own lol.

umm according to the disclaimer all characters are 18+... lol
Disclaimer? ô.O
Well anyway, the game starts 3 days before Ellies 18. birthday, so basically she is 18. Also there won't be any sex with her before her birthday.

the problem with "bugfixes, is why set it up for a redownload?. fix it, add some content, then put it back out... just a waste of time... whatever..everyone has an opinion.
The problem is that you can't simply make a small bugfix in Renpy, you'll have to redownload the full game anyway. So why not add a bit bonus content?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Not bad, although there are two scenes in the female route that have the hands a a male in it. The first spot is when she is walking outside and spots Ellie for the first time without realizing who she was, and the second time is when Rachel has the MC feeling her breasts; with the second instance, it appears to be a glitch that occurs when the MC first touches Rachel's breasts.
I also noticed that Rachel has her left breast sagging a little more than her right one when she is sitting on the bed. I am not sure if that was intentional, but the discrepancy doesn't occur in any of the other scenes, including when she is sitting at the dinner table.
One other issue I found is that the game has three errors that pop up in the male route during the time that Jada, Ellie, and the MC are in the room together, and Ellie goes to smack Jada's ass. Trying to copy or rollback on the error causes the game to crash; I can only hit the Ignore button. This is in the Android version of the game.

Reactions: Namco15

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I had plans for a pregnancy from the beginning
Hell, yeah! Ellie's been alone for so long! It's my duty as an elder brother to gift her an younger sibling who she can play with. :p

so, pregnant Ellie?
Well, I wouldn't have a problem with that if she didn't seem like a kid herself, even though she's 18.

(To me, age is just a number. One doesn't magically become an adult just by crossing some threshold age. It's just a way of making the law simpler)

And, I'm not saying that just so I don't sound like a paedophile. It would be a super irresponsible to knock her up, totally opposite of the character I'm trying to play i.e. her big brother.

Reactions: Namco15 and Mormont
4.40 star(s) 194 Votes