I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh shit! You're right, I'm her daddy, and the daddy of all of the other girls too!
Sorry guys, I have to cancel the game, I can't let you play with my baby girls :( :ROFLMAO:
I don't pay you all that money on Patreon for you to cancel the game halfway through!!! I demand a refund!!! or you could just continue with the game and we'll forget this little outburst! ;) (y)

• Wow
Reactions: Namco15

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Oh shit! You're right, I'm her daddy, and the daddy of all of the other girls too!
Sorry guys, I have to cancel the game, I can't let you play with my baby girls :( :ROFLMAO:
Well I don't mind steeling them from you :sneaky: You should better hide them!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
They already have them to themselves; who knows what happens behind closed doors! :devilish:
Holy shit! You must be right!

On second thought, there might be a good story in it for a new game title. A story about a dev doing all kinds of depraved shit with his own creations. The ultimate answer to all these ic games.

• Wow

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't pay you all that money on Patreon for you to cancel the game halfway through!!! I demand a refund!!! or you could just continue with the game and we'll forget this little outburst! ;) (y)
I don't sell my little girls for any money of the world!!! But maybe for a cold beer xD
halfway through
o_O I didn't know I was that far in the story already :ROFLMAO:

Pitrik \m/ Why are you deleting your posts xD

Well I don't mind steeling them from you :sneaky: You should better hide them!
You only want Ellie for your BDSM game, I'll never allow this xD

You want to keep them all for yourself? Pervert! o_O
They already have them to themselves; who knows what happens behind closed doors! :devilish:
Harrr Harrr! :devilish::whistle:

• Wow

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't sell my little girls for any money of the world!!! But maybe for a cold beer xD

o_O I didn't know I was that far in the story already :ROFLMAO:

Pitrik \m/ Why are you deleting your posts xD

You only want Ellie for your BDSM game, I'll never allow this xD

Harrr Harrr! :devilish::whistle:
Sorry it seemed rude to me ;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Rude? I'd feel honored if the Devil himself comes looking especially for me. I wouldn't want to take your hand, but if you have lewd demonesses for me... :ROFLMAO:
It's full of hot demonesses ... it's always the Hell ;) if u want a ticket call me and I will send you one of my personal assistants :ROFLMAO: The only " bad" thing is that after you are under my control and you will not be able to escape anymore :devilish:

• Wow

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's full of hot demonesses ... it's always the Hell ;) if u want a ticket call me and I will send you one of my personal assistants :ROFLMAO: The only " bad" thing is that after you are under my control and you will not be able to escape anymore :devilish:
It's a little bit to hot down there for me xD

AnalDestruction

May 5, 2019
This game should be divided: Male protagonist - Straight, no NTR and no Lesbian stuff. Female Protagonist - Only lesbian stuff. Just my opinion, I hope no negative feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This game should be divided: Male protagonist - Straight, no NTR and no Lesbian stuff. Female Protagonist - Only lesbian stuff. Just my opinion, I hope no negative feedback.
Well it wouldn't make much sense for the threads tag list since you can't divide tags into "happens somewhere in the game" and "is the games main theme", because lesbian stuff can also happen in the male route.
I could add it to the OP though.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes