recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you need those dialogues checked just drop me a line.
There is this one thing I've learned with the beta, and that is that I will most likely change some parts of the new dialogues roughly twentyquadzillion times while waiting for the renders. This time I'll wait a bit longer before I send it to you, so you don't have to check the same scenes with just a few changes again and again :ROFLMAO:
And as always, thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
There is this one thing I've learned with the beta, and that is that I will most likely change some parts of the new dialogues roughly twentyquadzillion times while waiting for the renders. This time I'll wait a bit longer before I send it to you, so you don't have to check the same scenes with just a few changes again and again :ROFLMAO:
And as always, thanks for your help :)
Makes perfect sense, i know what it's like not being entirely sure over a line and agonising over it for a while, either way when you need the check over just pop me a message :cool:

Reactions: recreation

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i like the way u chat with us , u remember me one of our friend developer always chat with us , he talking about his game and we shares some ideas P_S_Y_C_H_O , i really admire you both ; ty again and all the best for both of you !
2Eti.gif

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
i like the way u chat with us , u remember me one of our friend developer always chat with us , he talking about his game and we shares some ideas P_S_Y_C_H_O , i really admire you both ; ty again and all the best for both of you !
View attachment 284964
Lol, thanks, I've actually played his game a few weeks ago and aside from a few thing I really liked it. His renders are also great.
Well I was a normal forum user like everyone else and posted like everyone else before I got the Dev tag, why would I change my behavior now just because I made a game?^^

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lol, thanks, I've actually played his game a few weeks ago and aside from a few thing I really liked it. His renders are also great.
Well I was a normal forum user like everyone else and posted like everyone else before I got the Dev tag, why would I change my behavior now just because I made a game?^^
Nice ! i didnt know about that so its ur first game :LOL:! u will become a great developer i am sure 100% , you are an honest person ; keep the hard work and u will be one of the top developer (y)

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Nice ! i didnt know about that so its ur first game :LOL:! u will become a great developer i am sure 100% , you are an honest person ; keep the hard work and u will be one of the top developer (y)
Just don't fuck it up now :p:LOL: No pressure :LOL:

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
@recreation sweetheart keep in mind my hints: Less Character Polls Possible, focus on the main story and replay your own game(from zero) before the release(or ask to someone to do it so he can check if the old save works or not, and other bugs stuff, i'll probably ask to your super fan @Lucius Drake ) xD xD
Only if I become one of the top tier patrons :p and that's unfortunately not possible :(

why would I change my behavior now just because I made a game?^^
Because now you could be a future Slonique or Bright Sun Studios :p

Sorry for the absence, but I'm on a short holiday at my moms house. I wanted to celebrate my birthday tomorrow with my family :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Only if I become one of the top tier patrons :p and that's unfortunately not possible :(

Sorry for the absence, but I'm on a short holiday at my moms house. I wanted to celebrate my birthday tomorrow with my family :D
Bloody Hell that name...Bright Sun Studios...brrr loved their graphic..and their first and second game...but they're too greedy, they want like 50'000$/second soon as they have an idea...brrr there is no love in what they did

I don't know your timezone so: Happy Birthday anyway xD

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Bloody Hell that name...Bright Sun Studios...brrr loved their graphic..and their first and second game...but they're too greedy, they want like 50'000$/second soon as they have an idea...brrr there is no love in what they did

I don't know your timezone so: Happy Birthday anyway xD
u right about bright sun studios !
i forget happy birthday ! Lucius Drake :giggle:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
u right about bright sun studios !
i forget happy birthday ! Lucius Drake :giggle:
i don't want to seem arrogant but i was following that group since they were still working of their first game(almost finished and then they cutted straight to the ending) so i'm pretty sure that i can that i know them enough to call their bullshits xD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation sweetheart keep in mind my hints: Less Character Polls Possible, focus on the main story and replay your own game(from zero) before the release(or ask to someone to do it so he can check if the old save works or not, and other bugs stuff, i'll probably ask to your super fan @Lucius Drake ) xD xD
Sorry, but I have a important Character poll:
What should the bird on the tree on the other side of the lake behind the house look like when it's dark outside?
A. Like a bird
B. Like a frog
C. Like Ellie
D. I don't care, I won't see it anyway!!
:p
I usually make many full play tests (because I never load or keep a save lol). The downside is, I can't test if the save is compatible, so yeah, I'll need someone else to test the compability^^

But I know a bit about the "being a dev" stuff because I was quite active in the skyrim modding scene a while ago, but yeah this is my first "real" game.

Just don't fuck it up now :p:LOL: No pressure :LOL:
:eek:

WHAT? I expected you to pay 50 000$/s :mad:
Joke aside, having birthday on "Karfreitag" this year, that's great! Where is the party going to be? I'm wanne come over for a beer :LOL:

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Sorry, but I have a important Character poll:
What should the bird on the tree on the other side of the lake behind the house look like when it's dark outside?
A. Like a bird
B. Like a frog
C. Like Ellie
D. I don't care, I won't see it anyway!!
:p
I usually make many full play tests (because I never load or keep a save lol). The downside is, I can't test if the save is compatible, so yeah, I'll need someone else to test the compability^^

But I know a bit about the "being a dev" stuff because I was quite active in the skyrim modding scene a while ago, but yeah this is my first "real" game.

:eek:

WHAT? I expected you to pay 50 000$/s :mad:
Joke aside, having birthday on "Karfreitag" this year, that's great! Where is the party going to be? I'm wanne come over for a beer :LOL:
Party? What Party? I'm to old for that :D

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.40 star(s) 196 Votes