jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It always baffles me how people are attracted to characters like Ellie.(not in a bad way just confused) With a face like that I cannot think anything but that she's a happy child you'd ruffle the hair of if you met them at a gathering but that's about it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll retreat to my bomb shelter before the pitchfork mob gets here.
Her mom is gonna burn your house down now, or something.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It always baffles me how people are attracted to characters like Ellie.(not in a bad way just confused) With a face like that I cannot think anything but that she's a happy child you'd ruffle the hair of if you met them at a gathering but that's about it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll retreat to my bomb shelter before the pitchfork mob gets here.
Damn I can't find my pitchfork...
You are lucky, err... you're right, it's a bit weird, but I also think it's actually normal for people to have some "feelings" towards a young looking girl. Especially man have a strong evolutionary need to protect the family, even more so if it's a cute and fragile girl. Combine that with a bit sexual kink and you have the perfect reason for people to like this kind of look ;)

qwert...she feels like loli-material(and i'm not into lolis) but she's cute u.u
You don't like lolis? How can someone not like these tasty sweet things? I bet Ellie loves them :p

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
bc i feel like a pedo and i should be arrested even by watching! She doesn't look mature(for now at least) for now all the thing i want to do with here are SFW and without lewd intent

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm tired and I can't make up my mind, so what do you guys think looks best (most realistic):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 196 Votes