hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Keep calm, I wouldn't download a game this size either because it usually means there is almost no content (unless it's a flash game).
The thing is, the alpha was already somewhere in the 600mb and with my shitty bandwith it took many hours to upload it, so I started to compress the images after that. I took care to compress them as good as possible and without loosing visible quality.
The good thing is: way smaller filesize. The bad thing is: it looks like there is almost no content xD

There is nothing to cheat, nothing where you would need help and you can't do anything wrong ;)

Hmm... reading this, I actually don't even know how long one would need to play through it. I ended up just skipping to the point I'm currently working on after seeing every scene twentyquadzilliontimes^^"

How long did it take you guys to play through it (roughly)?
Can't remember, lost in time.
Played it once, twice .... for the story :love::love::love::love:

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Ok so I was curious as to what that 147mb looked like after download.
When I opened it it was only 199mb.
So no sorry. I will wait for the next 2 or 3 versions.
By then it should be big enough to enjoy.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ok so I was curious as to what that 147mb looked like after download.
When I opened it it was only 199mb.
So no sorry. I will wait for the next 2 or 3 versions.
By then it should be big enough to enjoy.
lol, no I didn't mean THAT compression, what I meant was the image compression. See, I rendered the images in png format (like everybody else) and they had 1-4MB in filesize, now they are .jpg and are roughly 150-400KB, that's 10% of what they used to be.
As I said, I took care that they don't loose visible quality.
If I didn't compress the images, the game would be at about 1GB, but still, it's v0.1, of course there is not that much content.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Did I hit a blue balls nerve?
Yep definitely blue balls envy.
Probably cause some people never grow up or they like it that way.
Reason why they can't be told the truth cause they can't handle it.
Your a funny guy...wrote one line about the ballz..and then edited it to make it 7 ..so I am pretty sure who got the hit...and yes I try to defend something that I like and care about..I don't see anything wrong with that....you shouldn't too.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Your a funny guy...wrote one line about the ballz..and then edited it to make it 7 ..so I am pretty sure who got the hit...and yes I try to defend something that I like and care about..I don't see anything wrong with that....you shouldn't too.
it's because we hit his blue balls...he want some release and he was hoping that this game could do that for him...ihihi

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that the new ssd is here. I tried to Clone my old hdd but it seems like there are to many sectors damaged to do that. I'm going to try again one more time tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'll start copying the files manually, which means I'll have to reinstall a lot of stuff like daz and photoshop :(
At least the hdd still seems to be able to do that.

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that the new ssd is here. I tried to Clone my old hdd but it seems like there are to many sectors damaged to do that. I'm going to try again one more time tomorrow and if it doesn't work I'll start copying the files manually, which means I'll have to reinstall a lot of stuff like daz and photoshop :(
At least the hdd still seems to be able to do that.
Thank You for the update. Good Luck in backing up the Hard Drive. NorthernGent

D

Deleted member 59977

@recreation because you mentioned this is a short game and because you seem to have planned everything have you also decided how many updates this game is going to have before it is completed?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation because you mentioned this is a short game and because you seem to have planned everything have you also decided how many updates this game is going to have before it is completed?
I'm not really sure how many Updates, it depends a bit on how many scenes I manage to put into every update. At first I wanted to do so many scenes it would have doubled the game size, but this is just not possible within a month.

Right now I'm still trying to clone my hdd but it doesn't look good...

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes