Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Wat!!! That's not a little sister!!! That's a cuddly little doll begging to be hugged and caressed and fiddled with all day long. I almost hugged myself looking at her!! o_O Just one look at her and that big brother instinct kicked in me. I feel like protecting her from the world now.

Man, you make me feel guilty just by putting her in an adult game!!! How'm I supposed to do anything bad with/to her?!!! Don't you know younger sisters in adult games are supposed to look like little sluts?!! Why did you have to make it so damn hard to grope and take advantage of her!!! :( :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Any approx on the gameplay time?? Just curious..:unsure:
Depending on how many scenes I manage to put in the update it will add 10-20 minutes, so the overall gameplay time (judging by people who posted their playtime here) will be somewhere between 40 and 90 minutes.

Not too long at the moment, but understanding from posts, he really enjoys developing this game, so prob take it way, out there...
That's true, I really enjoy it, especially the creative part (creating the story and scenes), even the coding can be fun. The only downside is the waiting time for the renders to finish. You can't start working on a new scene before the render is done and it get's even worse if you notice a mistake you've not seen before the render is finished, especially when the render takes hours to finish... (yes that happend several times and I blame myself for it lol)

Why did you have to make it so damn hard to grope and take advantage of her!!!
Who knows, maybe she's going to take advantage of you some day :p
Thanks mate :3

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
recreation, I really like it so far, can't wait for updates to start rolling... The scene where the M/C says it's his house, and can boot them if he wants, was the cluncher so far... I think he will remember more of his sister, and start a relationship... I hope...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Any walkthrough ? i got a game over screen then saying its the end of this version when i pick the girls up from school
That's because it's the end of this version :p
The game is still a v0.1 beta.
No walkthrough needed for this version, you can't do anything wrong ;)

are you joking? this game is so on a demo-level(no offense @recreation) that it doesn't need a walkthrough yet...
How dare you! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
if it's not you who gives her what she needs , maybe she'll start looking somewhere else ;), like starting to do homework at some Eric's house :mad::p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noooooo... I'll kill the guy who even dares touch my little sister.

My little sister is sweet and naive. If anyone dares lay their hands or any other body parts on my sister, I'll cut off that body part and shove it up their arses.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Game looking really promising :love: Good luck recreation :giggle:
Thanks man :giggle:

Sorry if I missed it but, when is next update?
:unsure: Are you trolling or did you forget your glasses? I answered you on the last page already:

Sorry if I've not seen it but, when its the next update? Aproximately.... Thanks Recreation!!
I had some hardware problems and because of that I lost about two, almost three weeks I could have worked on the game. Because of this, the update will be released aproximately at the end of the month. I don't want to release an update with just one new scene :/

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Ellie is my half-sister (same father), r8? Not my step-sister? Actually, don't answer that if it was left unclear intentionally. I have noticed the "incest" tag but I also know that Patreon wouldn't tolerate anything sexual between blood-related relatives. Is it the reason why that info is left out - so, the players can assume whatever they like?

BTW, not that it would really change anything. She'd still be my "beloved" sister. :):)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ellie is my half-sister (same father), r8? Not my step-sister? Actually, don't answer that if it was left unclear intentionally. I have noticed the "incest" tag but I also know that Patreon wouldn't tolerate anything sexual between blood-related relatives. Is it the reason why that info is left out - so, the players can assume whatever they like?

BTW, not that it would really change anything. She'd still be my "beloved" sister. :):)
You are right that they have the same father. ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

You are right that they have the same father. ;)
I left that out intentionally, but not because of patreon. I didn't even have a patreon before I released the game. Now I have one simply because I got so many requests for it. Not that I'm not thankfull for all the support, I really am, but I never intended to make money with the game.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes