GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I left that out intentionally, but not because of patreon. I didn't even have a patreon before I released the game. Now I have one simply because I got so many requests for it. Not that I'm not thankfull for all the support, I really am, but I never intended to make money with the game.
Wait you left it out? I really thought that it was said that he is her father as well :D

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Nope, it's just said that Rachel is her mother. No father was mentioned :D that was a thing for me too... I played the game a few times just to get everything in my head xD
I guess it was just in my head then :D

Rachel says that Ellie is MCs sister, but that doesn't mean they are blood related ;)
But it also doesn't mean they are not^^
I mean Rachel was together with his father, when Ellie wasn't born yet, right? Then the other option would be that someone else is the father somehow.

Who knows, maybe MC is a time traveller, he might even be his own dad... and granddad... and great granddad... from west virginia :ROFLMAO:
Oh god! Please no timetravel :D Or make timetravel combined with multiple dimensions to make it as confusing as possible :D

Or from a little mountain village in Bavaria xD
Those damn Bavarians :D

Reactions: Namco15

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Finally! A decent renpy game with good writing! I know it's only at 0.1 atm but I'm really hoping this game gains traction in the community. As everyone has already said, there's some fantastic writing and characterisation in the characters, as well as quite a few interesting plot points that'll be fun to see where it goes. The renders too are top notch; gimme all the freckles!

Have you got a preliminary release schedule at all? Once a month? Quarterly? Etc. (Oh and is the next release gunna be released soon™?)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Finally! A decent renpy game with good writing! I know it's only at 0.1 atm but I'm really hoping this game gains traction in the community. As everyone has already said, there's some fantastic writing and characterisation in the characters, as well as quite a few interesting plot points that'll be fun to see where it goes. The renders too are top notch; gimme all the freckles!

Have you got a preliminary release schedule at all? Once a month? Quarterly? Etc. (Oh and is the next release gunna be released soon™?)
Thanks! :giggle:

I have a monthly shedule, but due to some hardware problems I wasn't able to finish the first update yet. I try to finish it this month, but no promises.

4.40 star(s) 195 Votes