Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it pester Rec for an update time now?

I don't feel like we've sufficiently badgered for the next one.

I was all doped up on my Jada fix after the hot pussy licking in the car but i'm having a come down now and need more.

I need more Rec, hun.

GIVE ME MORE.

Pretty please.

With sprinkles on top.

And squirty cream.

And chocolate sauce.

And a strawberry to make it a bit healthy.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Okay, joke aside:
Release will be some time next month, it's going to be the biggest update so far, I changed a lot in the code, added new stuff, additional functions like the galery, the possibility to hide the textbox, re-rendered some older scenes and changed the UI a bit again, plus the new scenes of which 2/3 (two thirds, not two of three xD) are done so far.
...and because you've been asking so nicely:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Okay, joke aside:
Release will be some time next month, it's going to be the biggest update so far, I changed a lot in the code, added new stuff, additional functions like the galery, the possibility to hide the textbox, re-rendered some older scenes and changed the UI a bit again, plus the new scenes of which 2/3 (two thirds, not two of three xD) are done so far.
With all those changes to code does that mean saves won't work? Not that it's too much of an issue since the game is good enough I don't mind replaying.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
With all those changes to code does that mean saves won't work? Not that it's too much of an issue since the game is good enough I don't mind replaying.
old saves will work (y)
Yes, old saves work. I had a few people test the first part of the update with all the code changes included. The only thing that happened to me (and I had no one else reporting this behavior), is that a few male/female MC images were swapped, but that could be because of the difference in uncompiled scripts in dev mode.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I have lurked around this game, cause i was unsure about some of the tags, till today...

The game was so entertaining, there where many bursts of laughter, even the partly serious moments.

Keep up the good work! (y)

/e btw.:

Shut up and take my money, pledged

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I have lurked around this game, cause i was unsure about some of the tags, till today...

The game was so entertaining, there where many bursts of laughter, even the partly serious moments.

Keep up the good work! (y)

/e btw.:

Shut up and take my money, pledged
Thanks a lot!:)
Okay, I will shut up now :cry:
No I wont xD

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
:love: Take your time recreation :love:
(y) Cheers (y)

I finally managed to make a fresh and clean install of windows on my computer and It was about time, I swapped almost all the hardware over the years, but never touched windows...

Sadly I lost the file with my planed scenes... I did a backup before installing windows, most of my stuff is on another HDD anyway, but forgot the files directly on the desktop and the planed scenes happened to be exactly there :/
The good thing is, I still remember most of the scenes, the bad thing is I have to write them down again.

Well, shit happens, right?

The update is more or less unaffected btw and I'm working on the last 2 scenes :)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
:love: Take your time recreation :love:
(y) Cheers (y)

I finally managed to make a fresh and clean install of windows on my computer and It was about time, I swapped almost all the hardware over the years, but never touched windows...

Sadly I lost the file with my planed scenes... I did a backup before installing windows, most of my stuff is on another HDD anyway, but forgot the files directly on the desktop and the planed scenes happened to be exactly there :/
The good thing is, I still remember most of the scenes, the bad thing is I have to write them down again.

Well, shit happens, right?

The update is more or less unaffected btw and I'm working on the last 2 scenes :)
The longer the better no ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, that sucks. That's why you should, if possible, just back up the whole user folder rather than picking and choosing parts of it to back up.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just played from the beginning. Not sure how I feel about this game. Graphics are great and the story so far is so so. I am a little frustrated that we still can't look at the Rachel Story on the main menu. I have to assume it's her backstory which would interest me. Problem is that the main story hasn't ended yet or does that mean we have to wait forever until the game is ended to look at it. Sorry to hear about your computer issues but don't rush it. Another issue I see is that there is lack of depth to both the story and characters. I think this is a game where backstories will be very important or the whole story has no meaning and seems contrived. At this point I can't really say if I like it or don't like it but it definitely has potential.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Oh, that sucks. That's why you should, if possible, just back up the whole user folder rather than picking and choosing parts of it to back up.
I didn't pick anything from the user folder^^
All my data, exepct a few small programs and said stuff on the desktop are usually on other drives. Except for a few small programs, my 120gb SSD is windows exclusive, but it had bloated so much over the years that I had only 10gb left :/

Don't worry Rec we can wait
:)
It's not true, hurry up or I'll come looking for you :devilish:
:oops:

Just played from the beginning. Not sure how I feel about this game. Graphics are great and the story so far is so so. I am a little frustrated that we still can't look at the Rachel Story on the main menu. I have to assume it's her backstory which would interest me. Problem is that the main story hasn't ended yet or does that mean we have to wait forever until the game is ended to look at it. Sorry to hear about your computer issues but don't rush it. Another issue I see is that there is lack of depth to both the story and characters. I think this is a game where backstories will be very important or the whole story has no meaning and seems contrived. At this point I can't really say if I like it or don't like it but it definitely has potential.
Hey thx.
Yeah you'll have to wait untill the game is finished. The important thing is the main story and that's what I'm focusing on right now. Rachel's story will answer a few questions that will probably left open within the main story, and to let the player see things from another perspective, of course.
About the depth: There is more to come, but the story is meant to be somewhat light hearted within a darker theme. Please just don't expect to be like this when the game is done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, maybe you will be, but better keep expectations low xD
Also, the game is still in a really early state, so of course there will be more backstory for each character in the future.

4.40 star(s) 196 Votes