Dathos

Jan 25, 2019
Basically rape fantasy. You might as well change it to rape fantasy because consensual rape makes no sense.
The actual term is "consensual non-consent". It's not my kink, but basically it's when one person gives the other negotiated control of the scene, often to simulate rape without it being an actual assault.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
In the banner they are giving that look, that nymphomaniac look... Well I am intrigued already, though I will wait a few updates. Hate really getting into something that is short as fuck, especially since its hard to not just download each update. Not sure how I feel about that female protagonist tag, maybe it will be done tastefully unlike half the others where its all about a chick getting piped down constantly with no consequences or buildup.
The female protag is basically just a lesbian version of the male protag. I have changed a few scene to make sense in this regard, but that's all that's different (and the images when they are done of course). :coffee:

The actual term is "consensual non-consent". It's not my kink, but basically it's when one person gives the other negotiated control of the scene, often to simulate rape without it being an actual assault.
So... consensual non-consent rape? Maybe I should just go with molesting :LOL:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
The female protag is basically just a lesbian version of the male protag. I have changed a few scene to make sense in this regard, but that's all that's different (and the images when they are done of course). :coffee:

So... consensual non-consent rape? Maybe I should just go with molesting :LOL:
go with Manhandling, much better word :p

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Points for not attaching a Patreon profile. I like the renders and attention to detail. Overall, not bad for a hobby project.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The model on the far left looks just like Helena the worst girl from the game Twists of my Life, hopefully here she is more likable, as she was pretty at least.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You will open a patreon ?
Maybe some day in the future. I don't see the need for it though^^

"No sex"?
Not yet, but a lot of teasing is in already :p

this is amazing, if u update the game every 2 weeks or month, it would be more amazing.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
As I said in the op, I have a full time job and I have a real life. I will keep working on this game, but I can't make any dates for updates.

The model on the far left looks just like Helena the worst girl from the game Twists of my Life, hopefully here she is more likable, as she was pretty at least.
Never played that game, I won't make any comments on her character at the moment :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maggy was making me go nuts. With all those loops in her name. Lucky, I didn't name my character Gygyg, that would be totally insane. (Okay, I actually did out of curiosity. It's pretty distracting.) :p

It's a well written and very well rendered game, but unfortunately not a game for me. There's too much stuff that I'm not okay with.

Good luck tho!:)

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Maybe some day in the future. I don't see the need for it though^^

Not yet, but a lot of teasing is in already :p

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
As I said in the op, I have a full time job and I have a real life. I will keep working on this game, but I can't make any dates for updates.

Never played that game, I won't make any comments on her character at the moment :p
Well the good part about not being on Patreon is that, like DrSmith, you can get away with having some lovely young girls in your game :)

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes