Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I actually like the idea too, but it would be too far away from reality and don't fit the game. In a full fletched fantasy game I would do it, but not in BM, sorry.
So we won't see in game male character who could be main interest for MC?

recreation

MC has a Dad? Fuck, that's NTR! xD
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So we won't see in game male character who could be main interest for MC?
Nope, sorry, she's lesbian only. I think I mentioned it in the op right from the beginning, at least I remember adding a "lesbian" to the FemC when I created the thread.

edit: I did mention it, but when I updated the tags, I deleted the lesbian part from the female mc tag because the lesbian tag was there anyway.

Lachiel

Aug 31, 2017
Moving my subscription to Subscriber Start now. Ya Patreon sucks !

--> Done: note you did not have a 10$ level on Subscriber Start. I will up it back to 10 if you add that level.

Last edited:

recreation

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Okay, noted: "GhostPhil wants to have a gay-special-edition" :p

No sorry, you expectation is totally wrong!
because there is no redhead in your image :p
Then I guess you need to make a male version for every character. Sounds like a great idea! How do we call the male Ellie? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Namco15

Master of Puppets

Oct 5, 2017
That's something I had in mind, even rerendered some images because of this, but sometimes I just don't want to make the image smaller because it would destroy the look I had in mind, that's why in BM the "hide" button is always visible for everyone on every system :p
How bad it is depends on what's being cut off. IMO the worst is when the image is a head shot, with the bottom part of the face being obscured. That looks really bad. Hiding the text is fine if you want, for example, a better look at a girl's legs that are behind it - but you should never have to hide it because the framing looks wrong if you don't. I don't recall any shots in this looking that bad (at least on desktop), I was speaking about games in general.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

recreation

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How bad it is depends on what's being cut off. IMO the worst is when the image is a head shot, with the bottom part of the face being obscured. That looks really bad. Hiding the text is fine if you want, for example, a better look at a girl's legs that are behind it - but you should never have to hide it because the framing looks wrong if you don't. I don't recall any shots in this looking that bad (at least on desktop), I was speaking about games in general.
Good to know, I know that some shots are borderline (like that last Ellie scene in 0.1.6), but I tried to keep it in line.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Tried this game and found it really great.
The sister is really sweet and ofc it is the duty of the mc to protect her from any harm, e.g. bad boys and girls.
But one element of the plot I really can not believe to be true.
The pill thing must be a hoax. I don't believe Rachel is so helpless and forgets everything. I think she made the whole thing up to get her hands on the mc.
About her motives, who knows? Revenge for what the father did to her, revenge on all males, simple hunger or whatever. I smell a rat.
One of the few games where I really wait to see how the story goes on, not only wait for new pix to drool on.
CU
Heinz

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Tried this game and found it really great.
The sister is really sweet and ofc it is the duty of the mc to protect her from any harm, e.g. bad boys and girls.
But one element of the plot I really can not believe to be true.
The pill thing must be a hoax. I don't believe Rachel is so helpless and forgets everything. I think she made the whole thing up to get her hands on the mc.
About her motives, who knows? Revenge for what the father did to her, revenge on all males, simple hunger or whatever. I smell a rat.
One of the few games where I really wait to see how the story goes on, not only wait for new pix to drool on.
CU
Heinz
Have you ever heard of "Anesthesia" effect after a medication treatment? It's pretty much the same, lingering effects, such as subtle memory loss or difficulty solving problems, confused or experience hallucinations.

Reactions: recreation

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Have you ever heard of "Anesthesia" effect after a medication treatment? It's pretty much the same, lingering effects, such as subtle memory loss or difficulty solving problems, confused or experience hallucinations.
Right. Simple question: Why did she not lock the door? I've seen intoxicated people. She doesn't act like those. She is definitely hitting on the mc. But let's simply wait how the story unfolds. Still smelling a rat....

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes