EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header_new.png

Overview:
Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfriend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-01
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: recreation - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5
Language: English
Other game: Nya - Her Birthday - Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If the mac version doesn't start:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
- - - -
Mac only: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
TORRENT

Patches: *

Extras: Gallery Mod*(0.8.2) -
Multi-Mod* - *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Fan Signatures:
Wallpapers:

bedroom rachel lay onbed2.jpg coffeehouse waitress.jpg intro cab pc arrive home.jpg pcroom ellievr grab.jpg ebd jadahome5_2.jpg bathroom ebd tmolest rub.jpg pcroom ebd_jadavr1 fem.jpg bathroom rachel_afterebd1.jpg childroom kitty26_fem.jpg city_8_cop5.jpg coffeehouse_d6_h7.jpg bedroom_rpills3_5_fem.jpg d6_comehome_j2.jpg d7_pcroom_kitty3_fem.jpg dinner_day4home2_2.jpg hall_d6_kat.jpg d7_rpills10_2.jpg d7_motel_fendcum2.jpg kitchen_e_eat.jpg pcroom_atc2_rachel_sit4.jpg pcroom_d6_inc.jpg pcroom_d6_j_mc_undress8.jpg pcroom_d6_jkiss_fem.jpg pcroom_tcoerce3_3_1.jpg 1593338289957.png

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Uhh... my photoshop skills need some refreshing... not happy with the header. What do you think?
Anyway, just rendered image 299 and that should be last one for this version :)
Now let's wait and see how many typos I have to correct before the release lol.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Uhh... my photoshop skills need some refreshing... not happy with the header. What do you think?
Anyway, just rendered image 299 and that should be last one for this version :)
Now let's wait and see how many typos I have to correct before the release lol.
It is alright, could be clearer, or crisper.

Reactions: recreation

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Much better header than mine ;) Perhaps increase the opacity on the parts of the M over the girl on the left? Alternatively, add a drop shadow behind the lot (with such low distance, spread, size and opacity that yo can barely see it, but with the effect of crisping the edges). Might work to make the Bad a different colour, too... pink or red, maybe?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Beta released :)

More links following, I have a shitty connection :/
Give me a moment, I'll make you some mirrors, add the tags and move it to the game forums

Edit: @recreation Made some changes to tags, and some minor tweaks. But overall good job at creating the thread (y)Good luck with the game!

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
In the banner they are giving that look, that nymphomaniac look... Well I am intrigued already, though I will wait a few updates. Hate really getting into something that is short as fuck, especially since its hard to not just download each update. Not sure how I feel about that female protagonist tag, maybe it will be done tastefully unlike half the others where its all about a chick getting piped down constantly with no consequences or buildup.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes