Lachiel

Aug 31, 2017
Moving my subscription to Subscriber Start now. Ya Patreon sucks !

--> Done: note you did not have a 10$ level on Subscriber Start. I will up it back to 10 if you add that level.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's something I had in mind, even rerendered some images because of this, but sometimes I just don't want to make the image smaller because it would destroy the look I had in mind, that's why in BM the "hide" button is always visible for everyone on every system :p
How bad it is depends on what's being cut off. IMO the worst is when the image is a head shot, with the bottom part of the face being obscured. That looks really bad. Hiding the text is fine if you want, for example, a better look at a girl's legs that are behind it - but you should never have to hide it because the framing looks wrong if you don't. I don't recall any shots in this looking that bad (at least on desktop), I was speaking about games in general.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
How bad it is depends on what's being cut off. IMO the worst is when the image is a head shot, with the bottom part of the face being obscured. That looks really bad. Hiding the text is fine if you want, for example, a better look at a girl's legs that are behind it - but you should never have to hide it because the framing looks wrong if you don't. I don't recall any shots in this looking that bad (at least on desktop), I was speaking about games in general.
Good to know, I know that some shots are borderline (like that last Ellie scene in 0.1.6), but I tried to keep it in line.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Tried this game and found it really great.
The sister is really sweet and ofc it is the duty of the mc to protect her from any harm, e.g. bad boys and girls.
But one element of the plot I really can not believe to be true.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the few games where I really wait to see how the story goes on, not only wait for new pix to drool on.
CU
Heinz

beboybe3

Jun 5, 2017
Tried this game and found it really great.
The sister is really sweet and ofc it is the duty of the mc to protect her from any harm, e.g. bad boys and girls.
But one element of the plot I really can not believe to be true.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the few games where I really wait to see how the story goes on, not only wait for new pix to drool on.
CU
Heinz
Have you ever heard of "Anesthesia" effect after a medication treatment? It's pretty much the same, lingering effects, such as subtle memory loss or difficulty solving problems, confused or experience hallucinations.

Reactions: recreation

Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Have you ever heard of "Anesthesia" effect after a medication treatment? It's pretty much the same, lingering effects, such as subtle memory loss or difficulty solving problems, confused or experience hallucinations.
Right. Simple question: Why did she not lock the door? I've seen intoxicated people. She doesn't act like those. She is definitely hitting on the mc. But let's simply wait how the story unfolds. Still smelling a rat....

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Maybe i wanted to kidnap him on a gay-tour :p
Or maybe he is actually chained in front of his PC ;)
You want to kidnap him on a gay tour when you are not gay...seems legit. :p
If he would be chained in front of his PC you forgot to block the forum. He has to work on the update and not write here...do i have to do that myself now? :ROFLMAO:

Lucius Drake i hope you enjoy the screenshot from the new update. :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Good to know, I know that some shots are borderline (like that last Ellie scene in 0.1.6), but I tried to keep it in line.
I hadn't played 0.1.6, thought it was just a bugfix, but yeah that scene is a bit off. It's not quite so bad with the faded text box as it's a less abrupt cutoff, but still doesn't look right. If you want to keep the framing tight for an intimate effect, rather than pull back to fit her entire head in you could try panning down a bit to frame her face. Something like this:
BeforeAfter
Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-02-42.png Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-02-57.png
Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-07-05.png Screenshot from 2019-06-13 01-07-19.png
It's just my opinion, but I think the framing in the edited version looks a bit better.

4.40 star(s) 195 Votes