macedo

Jul 27, 2017
I really liked this game dude,im living a similar situation due some circumstances with my mom and stepdad, because of that im almost two year without seeing my brother and sisters.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
--> Done: note you did not have a 10$ level on Subscriber Start. I will up it back to 10 if you add that level.
5 bucks are okay, don't worry about it, the last tier isn't meant to take serious anyway, at first I tried to make it a 666 bucks, just because of the lolz, but it didn't work :ROFLMAO:

I hadn't played 0.1.6, thought it was just a bugfix
And it actually is, I just added a bit extra
If you want to keep the framing tight for an intimate effect, rather than pull back to fit her entire head in you could try panning down a bit to frame her face. Something like this:
You're right, it looks better overall, but the dimension/height doesn't fit anymore (in relation to the MC). I guess I'll rerender the images with the MC/Cam in a higher position and looking further down, but these closeups take a looong time to render so I'll do this when I have a bit more time, like after the next update.

I really liked this game dude,im living a similar situation due some circumstances with my mom and stepdad, because of that im almost two year without seeing my brother and sisters.
Thanks dude, and I hope you guys can fix that situation somehow (without drugging your mom lol).

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You want to kidnap him on a gay tour when you are not gay...seems legit. :p
If he would be chained in front of his PC you forgot to block the forum. He has to work on the update and not write here...do i have to do that myself now? :ROFLMAO:

Lucius Drake i hope you enjoy the screenshot from the new update. :p
Who knows ;)

Who says that it is him, that is writing with the recreation account? :sneaky:

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
*Looks at your drooling over redheads* Yeah who knows. ;)
My intuition tells me that its him. :D
There are also cute male redheads ;)

Your intuition fails you a lot I guess?

I did! That is the meanest thing somebody has done to me in a long time! And I thought recreation is mean for creating the therabitch. But you are way meaner! :(
Aren't we all recreation? :sneaky:

Reactions: Namco15

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I did! That is the meanest thing somebody has done to me in a long time! And I thought recreation is mean for creating the therabitch. But you are way meaner! :(
So i'm meaner huh? Maybe next time i'll make some better screenshots for you. :p
There are also cute male redheads ;)

Your intuition fails you a lot I guess?

Aren't we all recreation? :sneaky:
Oh yeah there are a lot of cute male redheads in the games your comments pop up. ;)
My intuition fails me only on females once in a while. :p

Reactions: Namco15
4.40 star(s) 195 Votes