Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Memories [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1602133020994.png

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that displays points for important decisions in the game
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Updated: 2020-11-07
Game/Creator: Bad Memories - recreation F95zone - - - - -

Modder: ShaddyModda - -
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 0.6
Language: English

Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Bad-Memories-0.*-pc" folder. Overwrite files if required.

MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Bad-Memories" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod (0.6) HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited by a moderator:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
One was added by the Dev last update. Click on what looks like a pile of 3 overlapping photos on the main menu.
There is a gallery but the scenes are locked.Can you add an unlocker for the gallery please?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I didn`t get the malicious thing when I used the Link that was posted in teh replies at the Game`s op, just from this thread.

I am using Norton
So am I. I put in a dispute, and it cleared it up right away.

Reactions: Khairus

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
not sure if it's related to the mod or not but thought I'd post here incase you know the reason

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 532, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 163, in deepcopy
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 249, in _deepcopy_tuple
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bad Memories 0.6
Sun Nov 08 11:42:29 2020

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
not sure if it's related to the mod or not but thought I'd post here incase you know the reason

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 532, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 364, in update
need_save = find_changes()
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 175, in find_changes
backup[f] = safe_deepcopy(new)
File "Z:\Anime Games\Bad Memories-0.6-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 128, in safe_deepcopy
rv = copy.deepcopy(o)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 257, in _deepcopy_dict
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/copy.py", line 249, in _deepcopy_tuple
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bad Memories 0.6
Sun Nov 08 11:42:29 2020
No that has nothing to do with my mod unless you didn't place the files in the correct folder. you need to combine the 'game' folder in the .zip with the 'game' folder in "Bad Memories-0.6-pc" and overwrite the files.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it crashed again I think this version has random crashes in it I'll send it to a friend and see what's wrong it isn't your mod but thanks for making it

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I haven't had any issues with this version myself, and I've run it a few times already. If you haven't yet you may want to post the error on the game thread.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Bad Memories 0.6 with ShaddyModda walkthrough mod
Usual gestures etc

JulianJenkins

Jun 17, 2020
is there another link for the mod?.. for some reason when i have my phone tethered to my laptop i can't download anything from Mega but i have no problem on my desktop pc

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
is there another link for the mod?.. for some reason when i have my phone tethered to my laptop i can't download anything from Mega but i have no problem on my desktop pc
give me a minute and i'll upload a copy to the thread on the OP.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So a (-1 Ellie Fear) is a good thing? It is just most times you would want positive stats. But I guess FEAR would be one that lower is better.