Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
BM_SM_Cover.png

Overview:
In-game mod for Bad Memories
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, custom stat screens, separate modded gallery, displays in-game walkthough guide and much, much more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 06-07-2023
Game/Creator: Bad Memories / recreation -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.8.5
Game Version: v0.8.5
Language: English

Disclaimer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 06/07/2023 16:14 CST
Download: -

( Note: Preview pics are of a prior build and may not reflect the current version 100% )
BM SM B12a.jpg BM SM B12b.jpg BM SM B12i.jpg BM SM B12h.jpg BM SM B12d.jpg BM SM B12c.jpg
BM SM B12e.jpg BM SM B12f.jpg BM SM B12g.jpg BM SM B03a.png BM SM B03b.png BM SM B03c.png BM SM B03d.png

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
OTR D01a.jpg
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, so you are taking over the reigns here with Shaddy Abandoning the other one. I have had great experiences with your mods, so I am glad to see that. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: matt767

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Crashes for me too and I'm playing the PC version on joiplay. Now I can't uninstall can I?
JoiPlay does not emulate windows. Please describe the folder structure of your install. Is it like that in the OP installation instructions?

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
JoiPlay does not emulate windows. Please describe the folder structure of your install. Is it like that in the OP installation instructions?
I'm not sure what you mean I used the right version for joiplay like always and put the files in the game folder like always

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean I used the right version for joiplay like always and put the files in the game folder like always
What I mean is the directory (folder) structure must be as stated in the instructions. It likely won't matter since JoiPlay doesn't emulate operating systems and the mod utilizes OpenGL. Someone with mobile experience would have to create an apk most likely.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
What I mean is the directory (folder) structure must be as stated in the instructions. It likely won't matter since JoiPlay doesn't emulate operating systems and the mod utilizes OpenGL. Someone with mobile experience would have to create an apk most likely.
Sorry still went over my head I was playing it fine until I added the mod now it crashes at start up

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry still went over my head I was playing it fine until I added the mod now it crashes at start up
Yes, because the mod requires OpenGL which is an API. The mod is not listed as mobile compatible, it is a PC build as stated in the instructions. To be clear, from JoiPlay's main page right above the download button:

1632940934656.png

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh ok I got ya now my bad. Guess I will play without the mod then sorry
No reason for you to be sorry bud. I get it, you wanted to see if it would work. There is a forum thread here to request apk's that might help but I truly don't know if it would be compatible since the mod is overloaded with advanced graphics functions such as blurs, fades, transitions, etc.

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Can we get a version that either doesn't have the save description or has optional save descriptions?

I don't care to name my saves, I just want to be able to make a save without all the extra steps.

Reactions: MadCore

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can we get a version that either doesn't have the save description or has optional save descriptions?

I don't care to name my saves, I just want to be able to make a save without all the extra steps.
Whenever I need to push an update/fix I'll introduce a toggled option for it but tbh I'm not going to compile a completely separate version just for that as it's way too minor as I'm sure you'd agree. I've got it on my list for you though. Regards.

Reactions: Kata

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
So will this work on Linux? Perhaps with some dependencies that might need to be added?
It requires OpenGL Win API. One of my friends who's tested the core has no issue on Arch so there's the only hope I can truly offer. The file naming convention and folder structure is also imperative so don't discount that either.

Reactions: yolochase69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes