Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

04/05/23 Note: Regarding v0.8(beta), recreation doesn't release betas and I generally don't mod betas. I'll start updating the mod Core but don't hold your breath for a beta professional mod release... it's really not in anyone's best interest, especially if I'm to insure the integrity of your saves and playthrough experience as intended by the developer. I'll post any updates in the mod's thread. Regards.

SanchoMod now updated to v0.7.5
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition
1654113797531.png
Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Even if they did travel through some weird wormhole and meet, she's still a lesbian and not quite up for riding any meat poles.

Is that your polite way of telling me to go fuck myself?
You know: I've yet to see 4th wall fuckery among any of the F95 games, or maybe may have missed them, I don't know. But it's something I would considered a major achievement if it were to happen.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
is hide text bugged (black screen) only in old saves or maybe old scenes?
and gallery doesnt seem to work properly (some scenes uncklicable)

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
is hide text bugged (black screen) only in old saves or maybe old scenes?
and gallery doesnt seem to work properly (some scenes uncklicable)
This usually happens usually when there's no image "shown" in the background.
It happens because for the eye/animation switch to work, I need to place a new screen on top of the background screen, and what renpy does when you click hide, is more or less hiding everything that's on top of the background screen.
That's why there's always a pause with no text shown in almost every scene with animations.

fix is on it's way...

Poor Jada, no love for Jada :cry:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
That was the intention, it was supposed to be "too quick". It wouldn't have happened (so quickly) without Jada's involvement.
Hmm.... So I guess when MC caught Jada coming out of Rachel's bedroom while she was on her meds, ...is that how she was able to manipulate her to open up faster towards MC? And, I wonder if Jada tried to do any sexual advances towards Rachel while she was under the influence of her medication? I wouldn't put it past her...I kind of don't like her, due to her pushy no boundary behavior.

4.40 star(s) 194 Votes