Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well I just finished the current update and the game is good, high quality and the plot is interesting buuut I have a question because I dont understand well.. how Kate knows that the MC is her dad? In which point of the story? Because after the xmas edition when u fucks her Kate knows ure the father and u understand that they are ur daughters but dont know how haha

Btw, the rework on Eva sooo great, the first design of her was so good, but the rework is just amazing. Kate my fav and Chelsey the best for her behaviour hah
Kate says she knew you were her father when you met at the diner in the very beginning and she lied about your wife / her mother because she was confused about what to do. Then the MC fucked her when she thought it was a friend not the MC doing the work so once again she freaked out when she found out her dad took her virginity. That's why after that event the girls call you dad.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
WELL THIS IS INTERESTING ...game and walkthrough dont match up one of those wtf moments
no hate or anything i skipped this part because couldnt do it and went a while further and lost interest altogether
just couldnt really get into this game ...different strokes for different folks

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
WELL THIS IS INTERESTING ...game and walkthrough dont match up one of those wtf moments
no hate or anything i skipped this part because couldnt do it and went a while further and lost interest altogether
just couldnt really get into this game ...different strokes for different folks
The game has at least 2 different suitcases (one under Kate's bed and one under Chelsey's) in that minigame. The one you showed is the wrong suitcase. You need to find the other suitcase, in the place the guide shows.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid the Kate + Eva stuff or does that shit happen no matter how you raise points with the girls.

edit: nope it doesn't seem like you can, from what I could tell aside from game over screens the choices and stats don't change anything.
And those single option dialogues are annoying as hell (watch, initiate) Ugh

I like some of the girls Kate, Chelsey, that cop from the start Bianca I think and Erin but the game it's story it's a mess and all it's forced unavoidable content (I'm not a fan of anal and sticking bottles and cans up assess is just a complete turn off for me) I would rather have some of the content be avoidable for example having the option to not fuck someone with a bottle.

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Man. 90% of the characters are unlikable assholes and bitches. The only redeeming ones I've found so far are Chelsey, May, Elsa, and maybe Erin and Bianca (but they have such a small role). I get it, Frank is a criminal, but there have been plenty of criminal protagonists that have redeeming qualities about themselves. Sometimes, he seems ok, but then he'll do something that just makes me wish he was the antagonist, and there was another protagonist that will eventually give him his just desserts.

Eva did a complete 180. She was just like any other hot girl that fools around with the MC during her introduction. After that, she became a conniving bitch preying on the innocence of Kate, while trying to sabotage Frank. Granted, I don't like Frank either, but her attitude shift seemed so sudden and contrived. Could have at least tried building up her shift in attitude instead of just changing her personality as quickly as her appearance changed.

Marty is a scumbag. Enough said. And every other character isn't important enough to delve into, but long story short, they're awful, too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Apparently that maid was student (and working as maid) in some university (in Indecent Desires) before becoming maid in Bad Hero.

Nice co-incidence.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
BadHero [v1.3.4] Xlab

Original Size: 2.29 GB

Compressed Size: 490 MB

Win/Linux:

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey UncleVT here's a Compressed Version.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Just starting and found a bug... When you meet Erin for first time(Employment office)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if update had been any shorter then it'd been over after 5 clicks.

walkthrough included is total waste since it stops at ch 10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
i have tried playing this game a number of times, but i always get stuck on the scene when Frank has the guy's arm in the door. i just can't advance past this bit. any help anyone

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I play this game in the hopes that eventually we get to kill Frank and maybe Angel become the mc. And for the love of god pls dev get a better writer. :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: bjornt2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have tried playing this game a number of times, but i always get stuck on the scene when Frank has the guy's arm in the door. i just advance past this bit. any help anyone
post your save with persistent fule.

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes