Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
badonion_cover.jpeg

Overview:
BadOnion is a 3DX artist mainly focusing on creating erotic adult content covering various fringe fetishes and also mostly on BDSM and Female slavery story comics.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-23
Developer/Publisher: BadOnion - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2000p
Pages: 2000+
Format: PNG
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Collection List:

Download:
May 2017 to April 2020 (18 Comics)
- - - - - -

LT1-01.jpeg Diana2_10-01.jpeg SD04-01.jpeg SD10-01.jpeg Pic_18-01.jpeg WonderDiana_04-01.jpeg Canine Serving 17-01.jpeg Demon Hunter Diana 04-01.jpeg GHR_24_1-01.jpeg
T_Diana_3_15-01.jpeg Diana_3_08-01.jpeg WonderDiana_72-01.jpeg T_AL_3-01.jpeg AD11-01.jpeg Elaine_3-01.jpeg Fatal Error_16-01.jpeg Nylea and Centaur 13-01.jpeg Fatal Error_03-01.jpeg

errata

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks for the upload!

I've wondered why so many 3D comic artists seem to focus on monsters. I'm not complaining at all, it just seems that half the 3D still works I see are mosters (Blackadder, Briaeros, DizzyDills, etc.) and the other half are incest. Why those two specific....genres? I don't know if "monster" qualifies as a fetish.

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks for the upload!

I've wondered why so many 3D comic artists seem to focus on monsters. I'm not complaining at all, it just seems that half the 3D still works I see are mosters (Blackadder, Briaeros, DizzyDills, etc.) and the other half are incest. Why those two specific....genres? I don't know if "monster" qualifies as a fetish.
It qualifies as a fetish if it can be sexualized (EDIT: WHEN it is sexualized it qualifies as a fetish/kink). Monsters can be sexualized, so it's a fetish. If all you're seeing are incest and monster inspired works, then you're missing the vastly more numerous futa/trans and parody works. Just look at any given 3d adult comic website and you'll see futa/trans outnumber anything else. Monster, incest, and interracial NTR/cuckolding are all quite numerous. Certainly not anything close to this "half" that you speak of.

errata

Sep 13, 2017
It qualifies as a fetish if it can be sexualized (EDIT: WHEN it is sexualized it qualifies as a fetish/kink). Monsters can be sexualized, so it's a fetish. If all you're seeing are incest and monster inspired works, then you're missing the vastly more numerous futa/trans and parody works. Just look at any given 3d adult comic website and you'll see futa/trans outnumber anything else. Monster, incest, and interracial NTR/cuckolding are all quite numerous. Certainly not anything close to this "half" that you speak of.
I completely forgot about Futa. In my meager defense, most of the 3D Futa I see are animated, and I was talking about comics, but yeah, there's a crapload of Futa comics, too.

Reactions: McFarlane42

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
there is like 75% Missing including the set in the title picture.
There's a lot of Bad Onion's art that can't be posted here because of rule 7. You might be able to find some of the missing stuff either through his blogspot or pixiv. Or more likely by joining his Patreon or Subscribestar.

Pretty Cool
is there any animations in game?
This isn't a game, it's a collection of 3d art created by Bad Onion.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
" covering various fringe fetishes and also mostly on BDSM and Female slavery story comics"

This doesn't being to cover it - this thread would be much improved if more detail about the wondrously hardcore fetishes that this collection covers :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

bad onion is known for making quite some extreme comics. a lot of 'em that aren't listed here are loli stuff that can only be found on exhentai. so be prepared for some extreme stuff like hyper pregnancies, inflation, huuuuge dicks, girls drowning in cum and extreme fisting xD.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for the upload!

Bcuz vanilla is boring thats all

vebrecp

Sep 3, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to get all of badonion's works?

I have subscribed to his subscibestar but it seems not contains all of his works?
google isnt really helping either.... Is it in exhentai? i still cant access exhentai cause my account is new :(

cheers

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes