doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Balance_of_the_Force.jpg

Overview:
The game will take you on a fantastic journey playing a male human, who is trying to survive while the entire galaxy seems to start burning in the flames of a civil war. Will you try to join the newly formed underground or rather work towards clearing your name in the ranks of the legal government? Or maybe it won't be anything of the above and you try to make your own way?
Are you pragmatic?
Or do you stand for your ideals, disregarding the possible consequences for you, and maybe anybody close to you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2020-03-12
Developer: Doubblenow -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Twilek Jedi.png day 1.png escape_ship_1.png hirani leth 1.png intro end.png escape_club_1.png strip show 24a.png theShard_Dancefloor12.png apartment_6.png 1_battle_c.png Bar_Meeting_1.png Ainas_capture_7.png ainas_hideout_48.png cr 90 done.png Preview 1.png 1_medbay_promo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Naaah, we are impatient mouthy rowdy bunch in serious need of some SW lewds after all the fakes! Expect demanding, emotionally unbalanced ramblings :geek: Fitting i'd say, considering the title. We'll see if this brings Balance or not :sneaky:

doubblenow

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
And yes I know, the second story crawl is way too fast ... got to work on that too :)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Currently it is just the Intro, with a few starting scenes.
Please be patient with me, this is my first game.
I gladly will take any and all constructive feedback and if possible try to incorporate it in my concept.
no I understand, mosty asking cause if this gets put up there will always be that one person whining about how there's nothing to this game so far and complaining about why it was even added to the site, so just be prepared for that. Lots of people don't understand what demos are or that versions 0.1 usually mean initial release. Although I'm always up for some SW lewds so best of luck, hopefully this goes great

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well for now I haven't seen something special, I mean the images aren't bad but for now... it's bare bones, even more didn't see any stat or something like that and it seems like a visual novel, that goes into what I find a bit boring. I prefer freedom over a pure visual novel.

But well, it kind of left me feeling quite "neutral", perhaps it is because it is too little to evaluate,

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i must say im intrigued, didn't test the game yet but there is definitely to few of SW representatives in VN genre. im thinking about it myself for very long time now so who knows maybe we will be neighbours :cool:
from what i see though we are not taking same approach so that's a release :giggle:
i wish you much of support and definitely find yourself a proofreader, that will help a lot

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
i must say im intrigued, didn't test the game yet but there is definitely to few of SW representatives in VN genre. im thinking about it myself for very long time now so who knows maybe we will be neighbours :cool:
from what i see though we are not taking same approach so that's a release :giggle:
i wish you much of support and definitely find yourself a proofreader, that will help a lot
more Star Wars games, better. do it mate, definitely do it :D

Reactions: Endrju

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Alright so:
I like the fact that it's original story, that isn't just you co-opting some main character. That's a definite plus. The opening could use some more rendered screens, it feels like there should be some actual combat shown with the troopers. Even just freeze framing some blaster bolts mid air while our character hides or fires back. You also really need to do more scenes when telling his backstory, the single shot from space isn't enough when you start talking about characters. I got done reading through it and thought "I'm never going to remember these names because I don't have any faces to associate them with.

I'll give you a 3 of 5 for now.

Things that I hope to see:
Evolving story based on choices
Some form of combat and force power use that's actually useful, not just "Mind Trick Seduction" or something stupid like that.
Original antagonists.
Some of the main cast appearing would be fine, so long as they aren't the central focus and you don't devolve into something like seducing Rey since that would break her character.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes