RPGM - Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.09] [Screwthename]

1. 5.00 star(s)

popp123

If you enjoy bimbos with big ass and tits this game is down your alley. It has tons of content and I know people hate on rpgm games but when you have battle mechanics like this game with good content from battles I enjoy it way more than renpy games that this site is filled with.

Renders are great if it's you're type and animations are not bad. Just all around silly game that doesn't take it self seriously and not a hassle to progress.

Only issue is why does the artbook keep crashing the game. Sad
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SheHump

Hi there!

Do you enjoy Corruption of Champions? :devilish::devilish:

Imagine if it was brought to visual life! :cool:

The art style is to my liking! Ginormous Breasts, Lips, & Asses.

Penis Expansion & Double Dongs are also there! Many underserved fetishes are represented.

Sound effects are nice. Animations are spot on.

The humor is just right for the setting.

My only problem was a Ladder that I needed to find blended into the cliff wall face. :geek: The dev pointed out what I needed to do. (y)

That said, the characters are sexy & I look forward to exploring the rest of the intriguing world.

Give this game a chance. It has a unique art style & a sharp wit about it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Godkratos

If you think you have seen it all, this game comes around and takes big titties to a whole new level. And that's not a good thing. It really isn't.

Despite the extreme unrealistic body proportions that kill any excitement (you might had at the beginning) within a few seconds, the game doesn't have much to offer. The graphics are average at best, the story is all over the place and you also get the usual downsides of a game that was created using the RPGM Engine.

I can't give the game much more than one star for the variety of kinks it has. But as I said above, when it is done in such an unpleasant way, there is no fun at all. It just makes you run away from the game instead of enjoying to play it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

slowman

Got to say this is quickly becoming one of my faves usually only terminal desires had kept my interest in respect to bimbo art styles and gameplay but unfortunately that games development has slowed to a crawl this one however has been chugging along with new scenes in every update and this promises to be a lot more than just a the next bimbo gallery as well.

4/5 since getting the combat scenes to trigger can be a bit of guessing work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

horsemanuk

Based on V0.06

Huge titty bimbos and an MC with an appopriately huge dong, i'm all in!

My only wish list is regular further content and if the MC's name was able to be changed.

Otherwise good luck to the dev on completing this project.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

popabear

Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery [v0.05] review

What it is:
    Physics and gravity defying titties, and then you can make them bigger! And a 1.5 meter cock too, because why not?

I hate to be that guy, but since people are dishing out 5 star reviews like they are candy here I feel the need to step in and be an adult for a few seconds.

This game may be a 5 if what you're into is super unrealistic booberellas, but otherwise the game doesn't seem to offer much. The game is very bare bones at the moment.

It's nowhere near a 5/5 if you're using any other metric than HUGE TITTIES = GOOD, HUGER TITTIES = GOODER. You get the jist.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

zenra

Bodytypes just hit the spot
    Humorous Dialogues
    Tried hunting down all the bimbogames around here and am following this project since the first releases
    So far I'm following along with joy and got expectations for the future of this game looking at the planned content, hoping for even more increase in depravity and besides that ... Bimbos with exaggerated curves just make me happy !
  8. 5.00 star(s)

idraigir

Tested version: 0.04

Ok. This. Is. AWESOME!
    No, seriously, as ridiculous and far over the top as this is - if you're into bimbo and hyper stuff or monsters, this is pretty much mandatory to play for you!
    The 3D art is pretty good and even without playing the game, you could have a pretty good time just going through the image files.
    The game itself play like rpgm game plays - with some nice twists, like being able to end battles in sex scenes, when using the right transformation spells. Pretty neat idea and I wish there will be more than one combination per enemy to add a bit of experimentation. Also love the characters and their design - looking forward to see more of the little fairy, the futa warrior type and Yennefer looking witch lady in future builds:)
    From this you can probably already read a problem the game has, although it should be expected from an early build: It still lacks content. There are just three standard enemies, not too many quests and overall it's a pretty short play. That said, I have seen a lot of 0.04 versions with much less content.
    This is one of the games, where I hope the dev keeps going, because with more content added, this has the potential to become a masterpiece in its niche.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

t727

I just had to try this out seeing the size of those mammaries, mainly for the lols but to my surprise I enjoyed it!

I would have liked to see the body alterations on targeted character even though it didn't result in a positive result, also more variations to win a fight.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What really breaks this game for me is that it's developed in RPGM...
    The images are per default tiny but there are higher resolution versions of them, which the developer warns make take time to load. Again a drawback from RPGM...

I see the necessity for the use of RPGM as it has the map which is used when moving around in this game.
    But there are other engines that use a map.

@Screwthename: Please consider changing the engine as the game is in a very early stage.

I didn't bother too much of the story but from I gathered the text isn't MTL:D and use proper grammar, at least from my point of view!

I hope this game takes off and get updated regularly!

Rated: 4/5
    Based on: v0.03

The use of RPGM is the reason to why I didn't give this a 5/5
  10. 5.00 star(s)

☠️ SKULL REAPER ☠️

Sorry, There is no option to rate 10 Stars, maximum allowed is 5. So I am giving 5 Stars.

My Review: Simply Awesome, This game satisfies my expectations than I thought.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

AdrianSteel

im going to rate this 5 because of the whole transformation idea the game is awesome but the font is unreadable thats all.i Also like the idea of the big assets their even bigger than epiclust's games i love that.the name Ballad of Outstanding Bimbo Sorcery is way better the here comes the messer.Overall review of the game is that its freaking awesome and i have high hopes for this game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

pervohentsu

Great potential. As of now a good proof of concept and great introduction to the art: ridiculous proportions/bimbos. Combat with choices between damage and sex is a refreshing take on the usual RPGM mechanics. I'm giving 5 stars for support. Hopefully the animations will get better with future updates.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Review of first version:
    First off, have to preference this to players that this game is really in early development. It is basically a single zone with two people to interact with.

With that said, was greatly impressed by the ambition of this game. While most games have large breasted characters, they mostly stay the same to save on redrawing/reediting. This game is doing something very ambitious and having the spells you do actually change how the characters look. For both your allies and enemies. This is HUGE as it means every character will have multiple avatars/character designs.

For combat, you are encouraged to find out what victory and defeat are. Their are multiple ways to win a battle. While the most straightforward is to simply attack, you can also overwhelm them with spells that make them more interested in sex than fighting. This adds variety as you want to explore all the different ways to win. Also, defeat is not game over. You and possibly your companions are raped instead of the other way around. (Though do hope that when this game actually has a world to explore, their are negative consequences for losing a battle. Losing some gold, maybe an effect similar to tired, etc.)

On to the artwork of the characters, once again applaud the author for being ambitious to have so many different transformations for the characters. Did think your companion, Illonia, had a bit of a awkward face. Though because I am not an artist, can't tell what is wrong with it.
    The female bandit you fight was pretty. Not just in the figure but in the face. As for your MC Lothar, seeing him with his foot always on top of a rock during combat was a little weird.

Despite my criticisms at this game when it is clearly labeled development, I see huge potential for this game. What other types of spells can you learn? What spells are are effective or worthless against certain enemies/allies? In this world, will you discover human milk farms? Will their be different factions that value certain 'assets' more than others like elves who are proud of the large quantities of milk they produce? Are female dwarfs bottom heavy? Anyway, this game does a great job of getting me excited to continue playing this game.

Update v0.01
    Really have to applaud the creator of this game. He is certainly going to make a large game with how ambitious this will be. This next part are my thoughts about actually given the game.

At the start of the game, was a bit confused on the events because Illonia is already in your party even though their is a scene later where she and Lothar both meet for the first time. Also noticed a bug where if 'save' Illonia, then go to your mentor in the turturial, the mentor would act like she doesn't even exist. Only after the combat tutorial do you have Illonia meet Desiderious.

Though did enjoy the reveal of the The Watcher. She has a great figure. It was also fun to see Lothar show some character where even though she is a complete stranger, he follows her simply because of her large boobs. This shows just how easy it is to distract him and am even hoping that this lands Lothar into trouble where he can never stop thinking about giant jugs.

As for Illonia, once again great job on her character as I fully believed that she is crazy. Leaving the comfort of the major city to just a traveler all for exotic sex. Never mind that such a journey is just asking to become a sex slave to bandits or a breeder for goblins. It is easy to believe that she got up to whacky events and the game even has fun collectibles where you can find out what types of sex Illonia had with different creatures. It is also understandable she would team up with a Sexmorpher in order to spice up her sex life. Also like her sprite as it really accents her breasts.

Like the world building to where their are books about the state of the world in your mentors house. The design of the background of the books are also good. These are completely optional as for players who are only here for sex. Or you can read them and learn why all the villages are cut off from one another.

As for progression/combat, I am very satisficed. You still get experience when you defeat a opponent, even if it isn't by sex. Though the game encourages you to defeat your opponents with sex as that offers more experience (A nice trade off I would love to see for seducing your enemies is you can't collect items from their body. Sure, you can take their gold, but you will not be able to take goblin's skin from a goblin you just had sex with. ) As mentioned in my previous review, great job of having the player experiment with different sex spells against different characters, both ally and enemy. I do think the spell , 'Relax a bit" Illonis uses to fully revive your party was a bit powerful. Also her spells of Purge the Poison, Self Stimulation, and Relaxing Massage were too powerful abilities. it would be cool to have Self Stimulation just heal Illonia's health, but not her MP. And each sex skill requires a certain amount of MP so the characters can't just fight indefinitely without consequence. This would also make potions more useful as they could restore MP.

On to the 3D art, have to say, they are all GREAT! I love them all. My favorite so far is the bandit transformation where you could swell her nipples to where you can insert your cock into them. Another favorite was the sex scene between Illonia and a Goblin where the goblin is actually able to stand on Illonia's boobs while getting a blowjob.

Update v0.02

Thanks for updating. This is turning into my favorite game as I am just a huge fan of transformation and big boobs/ass characters. No surprise that my favorite artwork in the next update was the witch Ursula with her truly gigantic breasts.

Though, I still feel like the game is to easy. You have the power to heal and recover mana out of combat. No need to go prepared with potions for a long and tough area. Would also help with feeling the sex scenes with the enemies feeling more earned as you have to balance experimenting with not losing.

Once again, thank you for the free game. This next part is suggestions and can ignore.

First, would like it if the pixie would actually make a home on the elf's breast canyon. They are not as big as Ursula but still quite large. Could even be fun to have Illonia in battle give a blowjob and the little pixie can be heard drinking.

This next suggestion is more my kink and may alienate other players, so understand if it is not implemented. Would like it if we see why Ursula, the witches house does not have enemies near it. This is because Ursula is dangerous. Any goblin that steps into her domain will meet the witch who will disappear them. First they will be lured into her breasts, and as they navigate that canyon, they become lost. Forever trapped in her breasts. This is why she wears chains on her nipples. To keep them trapped.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

destroyergd

It's still just a demo, a proof of concept. Contains basically 4 scenes+battle system.
    It revolves absurdly large bodyparts and transformations. Also use a lot of humour.
    Animations are kinda meh, but I personally prefer CGs and those are pretty good.
    Will be looking foward to the releases