Seeking Balls expansion/inflation (futa or non)

TTTerumi

Apr 12, 2022
A niche fetish, but it's impossible to find a game centered around futa balls expansion. Maybe a scene here, or the average wide-variety text based adventure. But there's nothing that really focuses on it.

I'm looking for a game that has balls inflation, futa is preferable. Specifically, a simple point and click "touch sim" of sorts where the player can use tentacles/tubes/cocks/etc to fuck her urethra and pump her balls full. Orgasm denial would also be awesome, seeing all the cum build up in her balls. It's a very specific fetish not a lot of people share, but I really wish there was something out there that tries to fit this description. (Bonus points if there's an option to play with all that stored cum afterwards, milking her into her own mouth would be fun or auto-impregnation)

Footnote: I'm by no means a "normal" person. I'm a freak, but fuck if something like this ^ wouldn't turn me on. If someone could make this happen or point me in the direction of a game like this that exists, I would be forever (and anonymously) grateful.