partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
BR Cover.png

Overview:
Banana Ranch is a ranch management and dating sim hybrid game. It is a 18+ game involving romance between two men. Our protagonist is called Ban (name is changeable) and he’s a country boy who used to live in a secluded village with few population. Tired of being the only young person around, he decided to move to a bigger town – Banana Town – taking a job as the ranch caretaker. However, strange thing happened during his way to Banana Town, and he was suddenly transported to a different world. The town he arrived at was still called Banana Town, but all the town citizens have somehow transformed into humanoid animals!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-28
Release Date: 2023-08-24
Developer: Meyaoi Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Seiyuu Danshi - Baradise Escape
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

zoleth thanks for the links

intro.png milking7.png logo.png layingegg4.png shearing3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
It's a demo guys... the creator has already made a quite explicit game so don't worry about it for the future

Reactions: TRASHBEBE

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Oh, I actually like the art style for this one. Most of the m/m games I end up liking are furry not because I particularly like furry content but because I don't particularly like bara. I'd take bishounen but that doesn't seem to be popular right now just judging by what's getting released.

This looks cute.