RPGM - Completed - BANGANRONPA: Royal CSK [Final] [BraveBengal]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5091240

Cute little game that respects your time and patience. Not at all grindy and getting the best ending should only take you a couple tries. A single run should take at most 30 minutes. The art is pretty good although there's not a lot of it, relying mostly on text to conveys its scenes. Give it a try!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

QQP_Purple

A fun and short game. You'll basically get half an hour or so from each playtrhough. And that's not a bad thing. The developer understood he was going for shallow but entertaining and did an excellent job at keeping the game long enough to achieve that goal without overstaying its welcome.

The sex scenes are good and well written overall. The characters aren't too deep but again, that really isn't the focus here. The art is nice assuming you enjoy the particular style. And the one musical tune works well enough.

Overall if you are looking for a bite sized piece of fun and not a full on dating sim I would highly recommend this one.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Slayerz

This is mostly a Text-Based / Visual Novel with choices that'll give more/less points on your decisions that'll lead to a sex scene. You build a character at the start and unlock options of gaining sex scenes depending on your character build. I think this game is made so you re-play it over and over until you did all choices in all builds, which is meh.

The art is really good, but there's no gallery and the images are stuck inside the RPG Maker exe, which I guess you'll need an extractor of some sort to reach them.

I'd have to give a + on the wording in the intro of the character build up. It's pretty funny and use genuine common speech.