Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes! We made it to our humble abode! Let us go deep and all nto our own cellebration!
Mark this moment into our fond memories for eva!

• Haha
Reactions: BangCityGuy

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
well landlady's white version appears on other game.
Um, Valerie was never a bland MILF. She has already done it with her deceased husband often and with pleasure! If she has a steady partner, then she also takes advantage of it! ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Um, Valerie was never a bland MILF. She has already done it with her deceased husband often and with pleasure! If she has a steady partner, then she also takes advantage of it! ;)
didn't say that but her pale twin was very similar by personality and ofc outlook.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I downloaded the game and it won't load on my computer. I click to start the game but it won't load at all. Not sure what the problem is.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I downloaded the game and it won't load on my computer. I click to start the game but it won't load at all. Not sure what the problem is.
unpack the archive and copy the files to the place where you want to have it.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
not sure what you mean. I downloaded the Zip file and extracted it to a folder and clicked on the game file and it still won't load.
If you have done it this way, there is no reason why it should not work. Unless maybe you started the wrong exe. There is a 32 and a 64bit exe.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
An optional scene from 0.12a (cumming soon)

You can share Linda, you can leave Linda and Dwayne alone and leave
and NTR hater even can choose not to share Linda!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BK186 and rgnar62

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Before sharing can ignite, MC needs to have her for himself a couple a times. All the way.
Then easing her into some others, like her talking to others under MC supervision.
In the end, after MC and her get confy, sharing full on can commence.
Going head 1st outta the blue, like this one time scene - wham and done - is just like having a gigolo over.
Is that a male slew who wanted to give his body for MC and her?
An optional scene form 0.12a (cumming soon)

You can share Linda, you can leave Linda and Dwayne alone and leave
and NTR hater even can choose not to share Linda!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
He has had Diane quite a few times including some bdsm stuff. I think this more about reminding Diane that she Is a whore that is nothing. True ntr means the main character loves Diane and that is not the casen

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Before sharing can ignite, MC needs to have her for himself a couple a times. All the way.
Then easing her into some others, like her talking to others under MC supervision.
In the end, after MC and her get confy, sharing full on can commence.
Going head 1st outta the blue, like this one time scene - wham and done - is just like having a gigolo over.
Is that a male slew who wanted to give his body for MC and her?
Oh that doesn't just happen and that's not just any guy, that's Dwayne, MC's buddy that leads the Dragon Gang!
MC can decide in 0.12a to let Dwayne fuck Linda to humiliate her!

• Love
Reactions: rgnar62
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes