Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
i got an error says ERROR no set up for 15-1 idk why im on day 74 and im about to met valeria on the living room can someone help me or atleast tell me which variable to change to make it work , thx in advance

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i got an error says ERROR no set up for 15-1 idk why im on day 74 and im about to met valeria on the living room can someone help me or atleast tell me which variable to change to make it work , thx in advance
Download the Fix linked in first post and copy the files into scripts folder

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
That is German: Tell me, do you have old equipment that you no longer need? Do you want to steal from me because you need more money?
That's was obvious joke. Who can possibly mistake French for German? :ROFLMAO: This is why I added a parenthesis at the end.
And thanks, but I already translated it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey BangCityGuy i got the error again for valerie in the living room i did choose the punishment option instead of the shower is that why I'm getting the error
Edit: Oh you can start it on the next day nevermind then

Criscor

May 7, 2017
I'm totally stuck at day 71th-noon... I can't go ahead in any way... Walkthrough tell me that i should skip, but i have no possibilities to do it...
Can someone help me, please?

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
My saves from v008 are not working but my last save from v007 seems to work. This is weird, the dev probably make some changes to 008 script that brakes the saves. I guess I have to play again from day 57...

I'm totally stuck at day 71th-noon... I can't go ahead in any way... Walkthrough tell me that i should skip, but i have no possibilities to do it...
Maybe you have missed something from the walk-through. The skip option appears when there aren't any mandatory actions to do. However I haven't play version 009 yet so maybe it is a bug at this version. At version 008 I haven't any problem at day 71 or any other day following the walkthrough.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I know bug this already and there is a fix in the Fix files, but this will not help now i am affraid. So do this please:

press Shift + O to open console,
enter tempvar10 = 0
Escape

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
My saves from v008 are not working but my last save from v007 seems to work. This is weird, the dev probably make some changes to 008 script that brakes the saves. I guess I have to play again from day 57...

Maybe you have missed something from the walk-through. The skip option appears when there aren't any mandatory actions to do. However I haven't play version 009 yet so maybe it is a bug at this version. At version 008 I haven't any problem at day 71 or any other day following the walkthrough.
I am also using old saves and they work. Maybe this happens when you save at a edited moment. Then it maybe helps when you simply push the "Back" button at the bottom of the screen.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Good question! I would play this game on my phone also, becouse i like this, but no update long time ago on android ...
The android versions are not official releases made by me - so i cant help, because i dont have a clue about creating and testing them.

ComeSMP

Jun 4, 2017
have .09 and stuck on 12pm Sunday and Can't do anything in the city and there is no time skip button. Completely Stuck : (
Open console and type
time = 4

and now you can skip :) i had to do that a couple times myself until it fixed itself :)

This can often be reproduced when Valerie is in the shower and you don't interact with her.

Reactions: Hoolyday and ds66nl

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Open console and type
time = 4

and now you can skip :) i had to do that a couple times myself until it fixed itself :)

This can often be reproduced when Valerie is in the shower and you don't interact with her.
True, I fixed this already, so this can't happen anymore (Fix is linked in first post)

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes