EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
BangCity is a rundown place ruled by gangsters and corrupt politicians! The hero of this game is Babyface! Grown up among criminals he decided to go his own way after the gang was busted. Now he has to build up a new life and starting his revenge against all who did hurt him!
MC has to gain control over the gangster's wives and needs to get closer to his Landlady, Valerie!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: BangCityDev -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Patches: - Fix 013g2
Extras: FanArt and Assets - Saves to start in chapter 3 or 5 - German TL*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk

gh_ginasroom_openshirt_2.jpg hurt_mc_sleep_tl_hj_015.jpg charles_darla_012.jpg hurt_mc_jerk_021.jpg gh_lff_014.jpg nh_kit_sex_010.jpg swingerclub_3somewhanna_014.jpg swingerclub_pole_hanna_036.jpg ps_base_xjumps_059.jpg nh_valroom_ss1_change_022.jpg nh_smoke_n_020a.jpg gh_living2_etpg_015a.jpg ext_b2_drsex2_044.jpg ext_b2_drbj_cum8.jpg ext_50dinner_057f.jpg event_football1_ger_fuck1_cum6.jpg dwayne_046.jpg beach_sex ds_024.jpg

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
He looks more like a girl than a baby though...

As there are no tags yet posted, I honestly thought it was a Lesbian game from the pic until I clicked the "Genres"!

Oh well, I like the story overview :cool:
... ...
Edit: Ok I take it back. After playing the game, the MC is more this guy :LOL: :

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 44 Votes