Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Heya guys its been awhile since i last checked up on this. Has any femdom been added since 2019?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Heya guys its been awhile since i last checked up on this. Has any femdom been added since 2019?
There are some femdom scenes but it's not a main kink for my patrons.
If you choose "femdom" or "switch roles" in chapter 5 there will be some repeating scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I'm a little stuck. I'm in Chapter 6 and my to-do list says the following:

A shopping event will show up
The past catches up with MC

But this is my status for at least 50 in game days now, I'm currently on day 248, the livingroom of the gang is finished and I'm able to keep the mood and motivation up. The only exclamation marks that show up, are for breakfast and sometimes dinner. The football (soccer) series is over.
Did I do something wrong?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
is the i-patch up to date?
is the incest patch updated for this new update?
I did some work for this patch already, but i am not done. Maybe tonight I am done.
It's a lot of work this time because I am changing some scenes more than before.
My patch is going to be a "big brother" related cross-over patch and so I add/change a lot of lines for the scene in Andreas cafe!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
i really appreciate your work one of the best games on this site in my opinion, building the relationship between the mc and the landlady(mother) is just right,. By the way, are there any more sex scenes with her in this update?

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
"The game is the way I want it to be, I l like to respond to the wishes of my patrons and offer options
and maybe even fulfill special wishes. But I don't remove optional content
just because some people don't like optional content that can be disabled."

Finally a dev with balls, all the dev should follow his example.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
i really appreciate your work one of the best games on this site in my opinion, building the relationship between the mc and the landlady(mother) is just right,. By the way, are there any more sex scenes with her in this update?
I am glad that you like my game.
There are 3 new sex scenes in this version. That should be enough, because there are enough sex scenes in the game. There are 5 occasions per day when you can have sex with Valerie in her house.
This time I created a bigger scene for the main plot (Nick's garage) and introduced the last bigger side plot (Hanna and Marc).

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Well, I'm a little stuck. I'm in Chapter 6 and my to-do list says the following:

A shopping event will show up
The past catches up with MC

But this is my status for at least 50 in game days now, I'm currently on day 248, the livingroom of the gang is finished and I'm able to keep the mood and motivation up. The only exclamation marks that show up, are for breakfast and sometimes dinner. The football (soccer) series is over.
Did I do something wrong?
I need so see your savefile to help.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
This is my incest patch. It is a extended patch to make Hanna (Ann) and Marc (Max) a mom and son too (Tribute to BIG BROTHER!)
There are also some lines added where Valerie and Babyface confess their incest relationship!

All previous patch contents are of course included!

Open the archive and copy the files to the scripts folder!
This time there are three files. Replace the two old files!

Have fun and let me know if there are problems!

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Okay, you did nothing wrong, an i didn't something wrong too i am sure.
The problem is: the game did not change a variable. No idea why this happend.
Hope this is a unique problem.

Solution:
open console SHIFT +O
type
valphotobooth = 1

Play on
Now the shopping event hint is gone
After work you will meet Nick
Thanks, that helped, seeing now the second scene with Nick. Thank you for taking your time helping me.

Reactions: BangCityGuy

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
BangCity [v0.13] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1GB

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop =100kb/s LoL

Reactions: BangCityGuy

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hey Dev I want to try this game. can I avoidable all ntr content because I read some reviews made me questions again

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes