BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thanks. It worked! I don't know if it was the minigame blocking or the bug you detected, but I could unblock the whole content.
No, it wasn't a bug, it's just that I want to challenge you players a bit! When MC shows Valerie the toys for the first time, Valerie mentions that this plug is a challenge for which she must be prepared.
Maybe I will build another little hint if someone has only the stone plug left.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
No, it wasn't a bug, it's just that I want to challenge you players a bit! When MC shows Valerie the toys for the first time, Valerie mentions that this plug is a challenge for which she must be prepared.
Maybe I will build another little hint if someone has only the stone plug left.
I was talking about the change you suggested me to do with the console.
Regarding the minigame, I think it's a good idea. Because it wasn't obvious which was the solution to unlock the the last option, after having tried different options.

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I was talking about the change you suggested me to do with the console.
Regarding the minigame, I think it's a good idea. Because it wasn't obvious which was the solution to unlock the the last option, after having tried different options.
Ah, I see.
No, this are different sideplots.
But infact I did prepare a fix for this problem when this specific var was not set even if some did see that scene.
But that was something complete different.

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
"a shopping event will show up" in chapter 6

it showed up but at the same time I got the black mini skirt event as well and now I am stuck with an ! to go the city screen but nothing is there and when I try to go into the boutique it shows the regular message of "This is a botique... [...] I dont need to go there rn"

same with a message I should meet mom in the mall

Last edited:

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
"a shopping event will show up" in chapter 6

it showed up but at the same time I got the black mini skirt event as well and now I am stuck with an ! to go the city screen but nothing is there and when I try to go into the boutique it shows the regular message of "This is a botique... [...] I dont need to go there rn"

same with a message I should meet mom in the mall
Oh, Did you already met hanna and Marc in Andreas cafe?
and
Did you get caught having sex in the dressing room by Jennifer?

BangCityGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
That's easy. Just proceed to saturday noon and go to the mall, even it is not marked.
If you cant access at saturday noon
Open Console SHIFT + O
type
valgameshop = 6
play on to saturday to get to the mall

My next patch will make sure the exclamation mark is shown. Plus it will fix that bug.

Reactions: Mkoll666

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is the game supposed to be played with incest patch?

(I don't like it if the games was not intended to have incest and it was added as a fetish by a fan of the game.)
I also don't like to play games where the "landlady" is codeword for mother. Then I want the patch.

TY in advanced.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the game supposed to be played with incest patch?
nope, val and mc's "daddy dearest" haven't ever met (most likely) but you know that some can't play avn if it doesn't have incest. also val was married to other guy way before she met mc.

Reactions: Alfius

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like your game, but I think the swinging girl Hanna should be like the club - if we say NO she stops the in your face pushing - once an MC has decided to not participate when first asked she should disappear, as well as her proposal with her partner - once rejected stop the forceful pushing - and Valerie should also not ask to participate or tell you about any creepy fantasies once you have said no
If she can't stop then you as the MC should be able to dump her entirely

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why can't I stop the photoshoot in the church, the last thing I would want is to photograph my women naked in front of a creepy priest in an old church

3.10 star(s) 44 Votes