Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Banking on Bella - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.03b] [Profile Game Studios]

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I looked at it and compared to most game.. this code is a mess. I really do not have time to sorts someones nightmare out while trying to make my own game. Sad it has been dropped.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I looked at it and compared to most game.. this code is a mess. I really do not have time to sorts someones nightmare out while trying to make my own game. Sad it has been dropped.
The game code being such a mess is possibly one of the reasons why the mod is being dropped.

Its a lot of work to make a mod for a game with such a bad code and if it isnt a favourite from the modder, it is expected that is one of the games he drop.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This mod may not have been tagged abandoned but it has been abandoned.
some people don't bother reading previous posts before making posts like that.... but what can we do... cant shoot them cause will its not legal to shoot people anymore :p

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
some people don't bother reading previous posts before making posts like that.... but what can we do... cant shoot them cause will its not legal to shoot people anymore :p
What's legal anyway? To me, laws are just guidelines. But, mostly, they just get in the way. So, do what you want, just be prepared for what happens later if you get caught. Ahahaha

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'd bump Joker or Scrappy to try to get this one carried on, but I figure they're probably swamped.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
pfff another abandoned mod ... it would be wise to put the *abandoned* tag or remove the link from the first post
Report the OP and tell the mods it's abandoned. Maybe if enough people do it the mods will change the status until we hear from O6.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I just started playing this game on version 0.06. From reading the posts I can tell that the mod isn't being updated anymore, but I just want to know what I should do in the early game where it is probably relevant.

I'm all for just experimenting with the sex scene parts and seeing what happens the same as I do in every other game, but I really don't like math and don't want to get into the mechanics of being a successful banker so I'd like to just use a walkthrough or something to skip that part if I can.

Will it break the game if I install this older mod on version 0.06?