EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New Banner Final6.jpg

Overview:
Banking on Bella revolves around you, our young hero and recent graduate, who immediately moves to Lake City. You have successfully found a small apartment and have landed a job at a shitty little community bank called Fortune Bank. The game starts on your first day at work.
Throughout the game, you will guide and navigate your way through daily life and office politics. You will meet and interact with a wide range of personalities and hotties and as in real life, you will make important decisions (and save frequently).
Be careful! Every choice you make has consequences. Will you chart a path to success and love? Or will you be alone and miserable? Will you take the straight and narrow path? Or take risks and live life on the edge? The choice is yours to make. There are several paths to take and no two play throughs are exactly the same!

This is the Dev teams first game.
True POV and limited narration.
The art gets better.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-01
Developer: Profile Game Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game Play:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only*
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patch:

Extras: CHEATS - FAN SIGS - FAN SIGS 2 - MULTI MOD - WALKTHROUGH

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*copy w1assets.rpa from previous version

d6-265.png 1281047_BoB_D7_Preview_5.png bf-5.png d9-80.png d9-251.png d9-498.png d9-601.png d9-842.png d9-847b.png d10-76.jpg d10-115.jpg d10-128.jpg d10-329.png d10-532.jpg d8-40.png d8-343.png d8-441.png bob-d5-558-opti.png bob-d2-312.png d6-311.png d7-66.png d7-136.png d7-345.png bob-d4-g81.png bob-d4-g149a.png d11-104.jpg d11-248.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks very nice indeed. I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

I’m also expecting a few more tags to go on it though.;) :coffee:

Reactions: HandofVecna
Oct 4, 2019
My antivirus sayes this game is infected.
Same. Trying it out and well, I'm amazed it's apparently trying to cater to people with a fetish for the "less than aesthetic".
Also, you can clap to the music.
Okay, there's a system with separate points for love/romance and corruption. And some time and money management stuff it seems. Wow, there's a reputation system for promotions at work. Ambitious point tracking already.
The renders are a bit grainy and won't win prizes compared to Come Inside, Amnesia, Depraved Awakening etc.
I'm at my first actual work situation decision and I don't even know what's going on.

P.S. I'm doing the actual "work" now, I still don't understand much, I'm just clicking through it and honestly it's not quite what I expect from a VN. I'm quitting here.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
- I see some landlord and landlady characters. We might need patch for that :) (I'm not crazy about incest games, but landlord sounds even worse)
- you'll have bills to pay and vacation and sick days to use

3.70 star(s) 54 Votes