Others Bankrupt Heroines 2 [v1.02 Beta] [TTeokLeaf]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Good game for the price tbh . Maybe one of the best cheap H-games in steam for me at least.

18yuriisgreat

Sep 15, 2019
I thought I fight all the way through and i will build my harem, but it turns out that i fight all the way through to get harem, of which i am a part, for that goddamn goblin? It is quite frustrating, and I doubt who is the MC now.
Anyway, the art style is very great.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
29 11 2020

a small patch

Key customization is now available

I'm not pro in GML language so some keys don't work
ord ("1") "2" etc... so only 5 keys are available to change

move left, right, jump, reload, fire (basically mouse left, but you can shoot with keyboard)

it was kinda experimental to change whole codes just to make a fixable key to do
the mouse left function so it's partly not working for some part. because i don't wanna cause
more bugs just to make key customization

as I said i changed whole code so it might cause the bug
in which case, I will roll back in 24 hours

14 11 2020

8 mile achievement is fixed now
numpad 0 is now jump key like spacebar (for left handers)

and a little bug fixes

Tag update: 2d game, animated, female protagonist, vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, big ass, big tits, creampie, monsters, monster girl, lactation, multiple penetration, shooter, tentacles, combat, platformer, rape, group sex, lesbian, groping,

Last edited:
Reactions: Sekkara

Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
My virus scans are saying this thing has a trojan in it. Has anyone else found the same?

To clarify it is showing, Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FT.A!ml in there.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
My virus scans are saying this thing has a trojan in it. Has anyone else found the same?

To clarify it is showing, Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FT.A!ml in there.
if you mean the 2nd game, I downloaded the steam version (it's free on steam) and encountered no such issue, haven't tried the reupload here.
the 1st game was a bit of a mess code wise but encountered no problems after getting it running

Reactions: ninguemligah

Simplejet

Dec 10, 2019
If you want to give yourself extra money like you do in the first game for the sequel use cheat engine and search for your money in the double type then change the number to whatever you want.

aznviet3

Mar 23, 2020
Here's 1.02 Full CG unlocked.

Location : C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Local\Bankrupt_Heroines_2

Edit: So the Devs added cheat codes on the new update 1.03 or is it 1.031?
Press [Insert] key
Then type in

imlazy - unlocks all CGs
money - gives you money

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes