3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
867786_ses6asam-gigapigxel-scale-4_00x.jpg

Overview:
The small town of banshee, lurks with death and destroyed lives with so much negative it has turned into a criminal town. With the goverment officials leaving the town hopelessly into the hands of the underground. And you are stuck in the underground. But you only a beginner to the underground world as your story starts the harder it gets. Will you make it to the top or find your rank in the small criminal town of Banshee ?​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-16
Release Date: 2021-08-16
Developer: MackBook -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Patches: * - Unofficial Italian Translation

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

BansheeTown1.png BansheeTown2.png BansheeTown4.png BansheeTown5.png BansheeTown6.png BansheeTown7.png BansheeTown8.png BansheeTown10.png BansheeTown11.png BansheeTown12.png BansheeTown13.png BansheeTown14.png BansheeTown9.png BansheeTown16.png BansheeTown15.png

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The patch isn't working. I still see roommate and landlord. Hope someone fix it later.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I wasn't even going to ask that. Didn't want to give people ideas to ask him for it. lol
After being disappointed so many times for devs jumping that fetish out the blue... you can guess what dev did jump out lately at it too... Is better to come clean and ask him about it in a polite way ofc.
NTR will not be added.

I can't say anything to that. You can only see this later. :)
Guess I can love this thread and add to my list then :D
thanks for the reply bro.

btw will play it now and review later to help you out, the first reviews are important :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
After being disappointed so many times for devs jumping that fetish out the blue... you can guess what dev did jump out lately at it too... Is better to come clean and ask him about it in a polite way ofc.

Guess I can love this thread and add to my list then :D
thanks for the reply bro.

btw will play it now and review later to help you out, the first reviews are important :)
True. We have been disappointed a lot. But, I wasn't going to be the one to ask as most times I'm a bit too 'uncouth' about it. lol

MackBook Shouldn't this say 'antique vase'?

Untitled.jpg

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes