EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bb (1).gif
Overview:
Barbarian Babes Interactive is a dangerous world of erotic fantasy vixens, featuring catfight, gladiatrix, vampiress, villainess, cowgirl, space babe, and foxy boxing, sexy wrestling, barbarian and amazon girls with incredible artwork, comics, photos, videos, wallpapers, animations, and interactive games. And let's not forget crazy hot ninja babes. We've got sword fights, gunfights, oil wrestling and death matches... and furries! Thousands of hot fantasy and sci-fi babes in desperate girl fight action never looked or sounded so good!
Thread Updated: 2020-06-05
Release Date: 2020-06-05
Developer: Barbarian Babes -
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Part 1:
- - -
Part 2: - - -
Part 3: - - -

Special thanks to neoridon

bb (1).jpg bb (1).png bb (2).jpg bb (2).png bb (3).jpg bb (4).jpg bb (5).jpg bb (6).jpg bb (7).jpg bb (8).jpg bb (9).jpg bb (10).jpg bb (11).jpg bb (12).jpg bb (13).jpg bb (14).jpg bb (15).jpg bb (16).jpg bb (17).jpg bb (18).jpg RBtopgirl.jpg BH3.jpg boobpromo1.jpg TB2big2.jpg RBcab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
wait what? There is a actual site rip. Between you and the other guy in a red suit. You are more amazing then spiderman

Reactions: corinthiano

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ya these games are kinda a shit fest nothing what I original thought they were gonna be kinda sad I +1 this but just cause the content isn't for me others my love this.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Ya these games are kinda a shit fest nothing what I original thought they were gonna be kinda sad I +1 this but just cause the content isn't for me others my love this.
I +1ed cause the request was there for so damn long, it's amazing that someone took time to make it full. Downside is... the updates.

IvaN Dulin

Aug 5, 2016
on some games i get message "movie not loaded" . I tried with diffrents browsers, cleared cache, but still get same thing

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
meh the game sound pretty correct but .. WTF ... its just impossible to win on some games, like tuffgirls or the boxing one.. you cant win those games at all, you do no damage and the ennemy hit you like crazy.... fuck this, cant believe some peoples pay for this, i mean, pay for a game that you cant play (and win)

Reactions: corinthiano

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
yeah I also get the black screen on the majority of them... anyone know a solution? seems most of them don't work
Since these are flash games I assume that the reason is --> since Flash version 2x (I don't remember exactly) they announced additional security layers in flash (security my @SS) and if you want to access local content (e.g. on hard drive) correctly then you need to add the full paths under Global security -->

example :
D:\XXX\

Hope it helps.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I appreciate the effort, I'll look through it see if there are any hidden gems. It's owed that much, and I kind of want to believe there is. I mean it's a pay content, there has to be some games of worth that kept the projects coming. (I swear there's a joke in that last sentence somewhere....maybe the sentence itself is a bitter-sweet joke)

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Install VLC in your computer (browser plugin too)-

Hi F95, Thank you for release! But do you know where to download comics and other stuff?
No i don't.
Maybe i will upload them but not anytime soon because i have to download and rename them.
:confused:

Reactions: RainSlide

IvaN Dulin

Aug 5, 2016
Since these are flash games I assume that the reason is --> since Flash version 2x (I don't remember exactly) they announced additional security layers in flash (security my @SS) and if you want to access local content (e.g. on hard drive) correctly then you need to add the full paths under Global security -->

example :
D:\XXX\

Hope it helps.
Hi thanks for your advice but it didn't worked. Still getting movie not loaded in middle of the game.
Maybe games were corrupted when F95 packed them?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi thanks for your advice but it didn't worked. Still getting movie not loaded in middle of the game.
Maybe games were corrupted when F95 packed them?
And in the beginning it worked fine ?
If yes then I misunderstood and this is definitely not a flash security issue.

IvaN Dulin

Aug 5, 2016
And in the beginning it worked fine ?
If yes then I misunderstood and this is definitely not a flash security issue.
Yeah like every game starts fine, but after some point it's getting black screen. For exemple can you check wrestling game BWHQ if it gets black screen after you click shower button, please?

Reactions: S.u.c.c.u.l.e.n.t