shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Yeah like every game starts fine, but after some point it's getting black screen. For exemple can you check wrestling game BWHQ if it gets black screen after you click shower button, please?
I haven't finished the download yet, but assuming they're not self-contained exes, what are you using to play the games? Might be worth trying something else.

IvaN Dulin

Aug 5, 2016
I haven't finished the download yet, but assuming they're not self-contained exes, what are you using to play the games? Might be worth trying something else.
no it not exe files they are all swf. i tried to open it with all browsers and diffrent versions of flash player. But still same thing. Now i thinks files are just currupted

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Fairly sure a bunch of these swfs download and play other swfs on the site, which aren't included in the siterip. You could probably find them by checking the network console in your browser, no telling if the secondary swfs would load from the filesystem though.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
no it not exe files they are all swf. i tried to open it with all browsers and diffrent versions of flash player. But still same thing. Now i thinks files are just currupted
give me the names of the ones you tried.

OkNo10

May 6, 2017
To much comics :s

If someone want to download/upload BB comics / play games online or just check the site:

Usercode: *
Passcode: *
Any chance you renewed that membership? cause i'm getting black screens too like everyone else .-.

Reactions: yocalá

Briga

Jul 4, 2017
It's not full site-rip. Most games consist of several parts. Every part is a new file. U have the start file only. For playing offline u need to download all files.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Eh, i got bored waiting for reply. Here is my user and pass if you guys want to try their games out. The membership lasts until July 14, so have fun til then :]

USER: YH2kR27D
PASS: byCgjxC
looks like they updated some of their games so f95zone may re rip their games and stuff before the membership gets off..
or someon can tell me how to rip games from the site?

Briga

Jul 4, 2017
looks like they updated some of their games so f95zone may re rip their games and stuff before the membership gets off..
or someon can tell me how to rip games from the site?
I already wrote. You need download all game files. You may play online and complitely finish the game. After that pull swf files from you bowser's cache.
Or another one way - download first swf file, decompile it and find url of second file in a script text. Download second swf file etc.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I already wrote. You need download all game files. You may play online and complitely finish the game. After that pull swf files from you bowser's cache.
Or another one way - download first swf file, decompile it and find url of second file in a script text. Download second swf file etc.
the first way gets me a punch of unconnected swf pages and the other way doesn't work for me..
isn't there a way to rip it so that the games are playable like on their site?
(if so then could someone do it and upload it on mega kindly)

Briga

Jul 4, 2017
First way must work. All game files must be placed in one directory and you will can play like online. I checked it.
There are third way - you can guess how called next file and download it. If your intuition is miraculous.
For example BustyBox game files called:
- the first file what u see whan start the game on a sitepage. Others

...etc. Fully this game has 29 files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Le Mat and bernthal

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Eh, i got bored waiting for reply. Here is my user and pass if you guys want to try their games out. The membership lasts until July 14, so have fun til then :]

USER: YH2kR27D
PASS: byCgjxC
Thx man you're Awesome!

Reactions: yocalá