stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
First way must work. All game files must be placed in one directory and you will can play like online. I checked it.
There are third way - you can guess how called next file and download it. If your intuition is miraculous.
For example BustyBox game files called:
- the first file what u see whan start the game on a sitepage. Others

...etc. Fully this game has 29 files.
This is not the full game, found a more complete link with 49 swf files at svscomics. Unfortunately the imho better game foxy boxing is there too, but only up to version 1.9, so missing some content. And many other games from the site are missing too.

I like the sites fetishes, but haven't found a full siterip yet.

BarbarianBabes

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys lead designer @ barbarianbabes.com here. Thanks for helping keep me poor lol. Our biggest games are over 1GB which is going to make them tough to rip, also many bonus content endings or extras .swf files have pretty random names for just this reason. Our largest game has over 150 swfs.

You can play a few of our games for free at Newgrounds, and also buy some of our full version games from renderotique.com.

Last edited:

andresss6

Oct 22, 2017
AHH someone wants to share his/her user and password in barbarianbabes? it will help a lot with a personal project.

Reactions: Fuppian

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
AHH someone wants to share his/her user and password in barbarianbabes? it will help a lot with a personal project.
You mean with the personal project between your legs? BB Is one of those sites which should be supported IMO. If you like their work just pay for It.

Apr 20, 2018
Anyone else having problem with deleting a video file? A small file on 22MB just keeps loading... very wierd. Other than that mostly trash, some fun ones tho. Good upload tho! :)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is this Thread dead? There are some good new games and comics on there c:)
well there is a new one on svscomics but its 1gb

shit takes forever to dl as free lurker (and i have bad internet)
maybe someone can dl it and upload it on mega or something...

Reactions: refnef

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
You can download it, it doesnt contain the new "Spank 19" though.. Its an older rip that just got reuploaded

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Just saying that there's a bigger siterip collection on Sukebei (5GB), if anyone willing to reupload it here that would be great.

Reactions: refnef

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
-I'm gonna download it and take a look at what's actually inside the rip-zip (wow, much word joke).
5,22 GB are too big to upload it on Mega though (as in youÄre only allowed to download 5GB as a free user, no sense in uploading it), so I'll just upload spank 19 if it actually is in there. The download should take about 10 minutes, I'm gonna update you guys asap-

€: Nevermind, that Torrent only goes up to 45 KB/s... I'm not gonna let my pc run for a week straight, sorry guys.