decker2

Jul 6, 2017
You can also decompile the main game to check which files it's calling. I might be able to help. Just need to refresh my knowledge because it's a long time that I reverse engineered a flash.
can you do that direct from their site?

because i don't know about programing and stuff the only rip i can do is this
You just need to play every game through all the way, as each game links to other swfs, so it may take a long time.
also copying the swfs files...

neoridon

Jul 21, 2017
can you do that direct from their site?

because i don't know about programing and stuff the only rip i can do is this

also copying the swfs files...
You don't need programming or any other methods to rip form their site.
Correct, you need to have the main swf, then you can decompile it and check the code for the names of the other flash files. Check with me whenever you have the original flash file and I give you a hand. ;)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Correct, you need to have the main swf, then you can decompile it and check the code for the names of the other flash files. Check with me whenever you have the original flash file and I give you a hand. ;)
No you don't have to "decompile" anything it wouldn't make any sense. If you know how to make / use a crawler you can get everything. Also, I already ripped the complede website of them as i said earlier. It's almost 8 gigabyte overall.

But most importantly, not everything is linked on the main swf file. So even if you get it you won't be able to run the game properly due the lack of paths / files.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
patience guys their last update was 11.9
i aren't going to pay till i see a new update i like
since they want 26$ per month i feel like i'm the one who is going to be ripped off...

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Reactions: LazaroM

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
they make a new game and it looks like shit so no buying, they say they want to update it till halloween...:(
(don't waste my money on shit)
sorry guys but not my bad

LazaroM

Jun 21, 2018
Eh, i got bored waiting for reply. Here is my user and pass if you guys want to try their games out. The membership lasts until July 14, so have fun til then :]

USER: YH2kR27D
PASS: byCgjxC
[/QUOTE ah give us more

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
dude i'm the only one here who even considers to buy a membership there
so nobody has played ther new crap
talking about crap their halloween game is still the last update....

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
If anyone is interested, here are a few games I kept. Some are included in the site rip, but there are others that are full versions and, frankly, they are expensive for what they are. Anyway, enough blabbering :
You're welcome.