• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
Dunno, game works fine for me. It could use a bit of work.. Not very fun in its current state, but I digress.

If any of you wanna cheat for green meter (HP) and white meter (during grapples), i have the numbers for cheat engine.
Not sure if there are differences between the characters in health terms, these work for Genesis (The patreon char, just enter the subscribestar password from a few posts above)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies for my inability to provide address / pointer values, I'm not super good at using the tool.
These are for the latest (itch.io) 0.5.7 version.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I really love and recommend both of those games. Would you happen to have any more recommendations?
I wish I did! Smutty furry side-scrollers seem to be pretty rare.

Arma's Quest shows some promise, but updates seem to be sparse and the way it handles is currently at the lower end of acceptable. It's too early in development to write it off, though, and I would suggest keeping an eye on that one. Just keep your expectations in check. :)

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
I used it, it works, unlocked female character and a lot of skins, denied game access to internet though.

jeok

Jan 27, 2018
I used it, it works, unlocked female character and a lot of skins, denied game access to internet though.
How? can you please give me some hints please? I did everything including turning off the internet and the game still not allowing me to play new character. Some screen shot would be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: KeyLad

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
How? can you please give me some hints please? I did everything including turning off the internet and the game still not allowing me to play new character. Some screen shot would be nice.
Unblocking it from the internet made it work for me.

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
Make sure it's correct version of the game, not outdated. When game asks you to login from Patreon or Subscribestar press Patreon but don't do anything there, close the tab it opened in your browser (I don't even have Patreon account), if windows asks you if you want to grant it permission to access internet, refuse. When you return to the game, you will see this window, type password manually, don't copy paste because it often creates a fake space and doesn't work. Here is password that worked for me and screenshot of unlocked content to confirm it.

tigerclaw

Aug 19, 2017
Make sure it's correct version of the game, not outdated. When game asks you to login from Patreon or Subscribestar press Patreon but don't do anything there, close the tab it opened in your browser (I don't even have Patreon account), if windows asks you if you want to grant it permission to access internet, refuse. When you return to the game, you will see this window, type password manually, don't copy paste because it often creates a fake space and doesn't work. Here is password that worked for me and screenshot of unlocked content to confirm it.
Heads up: code also works for Subscribestar and you can just put in the password. Subscribestar doesn't have all the account linking coding of Patreon so it's password only, no internet bs required.

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes