Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

epicbassface

May 6, 2019
I'm having issues with the new update (0.6.5) crashing when starting, it works when i fresh install then when i put in the password it would crash immediately afterwards and whenever I try to start it up, I looked in past posts but it seems not have been brought up, any help would be appreciated.

eastweast

Jul 11, 2021
I'm having issues with the new update (0.6.5) crashing when starting, it works when i fresh install then when i put in the password it would crash immediately afterwards and whenever I try to start it up, I looked in past posts but it seems not have been brought up, any help would be appreciated.
what is the password? I could try and see if I have the same problem

Reactions: ElyS_M4h

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
Game crashed after I put in the password. Another update that crashes. What are the freaking odds?

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
The 7f2p8a password work for me with the latest build. I used the second choice one on right when entering it not the patron sign.

I don't know if it has to do within anything, but I used Norton to block the cloud untidy thing when it came up(afterwards it disables the client from accessing internet) when I launched the game. Then I enter password and it allowed me to play.

Edit: Also seems like female jump is in male voice for some reason. And the controls need configuring, dunno why wasd with qe for actions and space for jump being good thing on keyboard default binding.

Last edited:

epicbassface

May 6, 2019
Well now it wont even open for me without crashing immediately, I re-downloaded it and launched it and it just crashed on me

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Hey, curious but does anyone know where the files save the animations if you click the save icon in the gallery? it says it exports it but i checked the appdata files and the location where its unzipped... and nothing, this is quite concerning unless its just copied to clipboard?

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes