Mod - Ren'Py - Bare Witness [Ch. 5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mintymuz

As usual, a fantastic product from Sancho. With a lot of relationship variables in this game, one of the things that really stands out is the extra information you get on making choices - telling you what paths a choice may open or close for you, but also telling you what you are missing in order to get a certain path. Literally the first thing to do on trying any new game is to see if there's a SanchoMod for it, and BW is no different for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Scet

What can I say, another great piece of mod work and very much worth waiting for (can't help those who "bang on the door" as soon as a VN is released - may be they need to get a life)!!!
    You really do "set the bar" for others (IMHO). :)
    Your time and effort in getting this done is greatly appreciated.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Slyyder

Great work as always from Sancho, as enjoyable as the games are the flexibility and quality of the mod is just some awesome cream on top! Thanks to Sancho and all the other modders who give their time and effort
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Queen Carmel

getting a 1 star just for it's effect on the screenshot function, yes as a walkthrough it is amazing, and really highlights the options, but the fact the stats screen thing is on S by default is stupid, why use S when you know S was used already, and even if you change it to T, the screenshot function is STILL effected, using T you can now take screenshots UNLESS you use H to hide the text, then the screenshot function will not work, as someone who uses the screenshot function all the time, this is a major killer for me.
    The scene added to the "sancho gallery" which is pretty much a troll by Sancho is also pointless, and should not have been added, I play many VN games, but I will not use another Sancho mod.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tiur

Excellent mod. Shows variable changes, gives guides/hints for future ramifications where they're known, gives hints as to what future paths may get closed by a choice. The cheats menu is also great for when you're messing with variables, since it saves the original values and lets you revert to them easily. Basically the gold standard of what a non-sandbox VN's multi-mod should look like.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1571716

I've been using Sancho's mods for a long while now. Even QC some of his mods. Sancho goes above and beyond to make sure his mods just work and if there's any issues, he fixes them as fast as he can. Only complaint I have is he doesn't mod a few of the games that I play. Get on it, bro! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, my 2cents, if there's a Sancho mod for any game that you play, use it!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Elhemeer

SanchoMods are the most comprehensive and effective walkthrough assist mods I've encountered in this space. The quality -- and clear effort to make it high quality -- also reflects how much Sancho1969 appreciates the game itself.

Not to mention the games Sancho chooses to mod tend to be top-tier, and he puts that effort into all of them. I've literally tried games only after I found out there was a SanchoMod available for it (this is one of them). I've yet to be disappointed.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LeonJKennedy

A very well-made mod that gives a lot of customization options, unlocks gallery, and makes my decision-making so much easier! It's obvious that the dev has poured lots of hours and hard work in to this one!