4.10 star(s) 41 Votes

sukru80

May 21, 2017
can you imagine if this game was fully animated smoothly and had more anal scenes inside, basically with more content, more variety to happen during the shifts, and more scenes... Damn, that would be a masterpiece. Still tho, very simple and somehow charming game, creator knows how to make her look like juicy and desirable, and puts her into good situations.

Oct 17, 2018
Anyone got a save? I really don't want to sit throught long as wait, plus theres no way to sho the guys away and it wastes time.

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Anyone got a save? I really don't want to sit throught long as wait, plus theres no way to sho the guys away and it wastes time.
Keep clicking on her in the main menu until she becomes naked
Play a level
Click Win
Repeat for every level and costume
It takes 5 mins

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
It doesn't get any easier if you lose a round. Just pay attention and switch clothing and modes quickly.
I made it the first try, everything except one level, i think. But that's exactly what the question was about, i'm a touhou-souls challenge player, and a normal person that just wants hentai is a different story. And i get 0:00 seconds left. Like, is it really possible for majority of people to win without losing first, while enjoying the game? But since then i've read messages here instead of asking questions, and yeah, it is in fact quite difficult.

Reactions: JOJO MAN

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Really enjoying the new level! I like the new positions, but still really wish they'd stayed closer to the original art style. The new fat/extra thicc style is bearable but not nearly as hot as the original. Hoping maybe they'll go back closer to that in later outfits or levels!

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
I made it the first try, everything except one level, i think. But that's exactly what the question was about, i'm a touhou-souls challenge player, and a normal person that just wants hentai is a different story. And i get 0:00 seconds left. Like, is it really possible for majority of people to win without losing first, while enjoying the game? But since then i've read messages here instead of asking questions, and yeah, it is in fact quite difficult.
True her OG form is the best. The just right amount of fat and muscle its really hot

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
True her OG form is the best. The just right amount of fat and muscle its really hot
You missed by a post, probably meaning that one
Really enjoying the new level! I like the new positions, but still really wish they'd stayed closer to the original art style. The new fat/extra thicc style is bearable but not nearly as hot as the original. Hoping maybe they'll go back closer to that in later outfits or levels!
But it's hard to disagree!

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes