Identify Based off a scene from a Summetime Saga-esque game

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Posted looking for this a couple months ago with no joy. Figured I'd try giving it another shot. All I have is the intro to go off of:

The intro involves you/the MC arriving to a new town (for college?) via bus/train. You show up at the station just to find somebody getting some sloppy toppy in a nearby shed/bathroom/kiosk or something of the sort. Think the main female character is the one going down on some guy. You go to investigate (think you can choose to ignore it though) and peep on them I think. I stopped there to get back to it later but never did so unfortunately that's all I have.

Other minor details I have:

Game is 3d or maybe a sort of 3d/2d mix. Could very well just be 2d but I swear I remember some 3d-ish elements to its style

Main character has black or really dark brown hair. Also kind of short, I think. Not THAT kind of sho(r)t(a), as far as I recall, but certainly not lanky like the Summertime Saga MC. Think the female main character, the one giving head in this intro scene, if I remember correctly she kinda looks like the MC of the game so she might be his sister.

It is NOT Monolith Bay though I think it might have some vague similarities if only in visual style.