bastard bonds combat problems

treos

Oct 19, 2017
i was just wondering if anyone might know if there was a way to break the occasional "loop" problems that happen in this game.

like, with Wargs, if you get caught by them while sneaking around, they can sometimes enter an endless attack loop until you either reboot the game or die and go back to the title screen.

other times (more common), you can be in combat and suddenly be unable to finish off enemies. they'll just sit there guarding and blocking your attacks no matter what or you'll start "missing" every single attack. and the enemies in question won't have any buffs or anything special about them, they'll simply become unkillable.

i actually had to close out the game earlier because of the latter of these 2 situations. think i was in that fight in the obsidian tower map with the 3 goblins. killed 2 but the mage started guarding and blocking all my attacks after the first hit weakened him to the "..." hp mark. after that nothing worked and he would never surrender. he just sat there attacking me and blocking or dodging all my attacks.